Rex lapis [rewritten]

[Author: *seein people being normal and civilizated on other fanfic

[Author: *seein people being normal and civilizated on other fanfic.*]

[Also author: *seein his people turn into animals for hot man on his fanfic.* ...]

[Horny Author:... can i tell them about the secret?]

[Author: WHO SAID YOU COULD LEAVE YOUR GROUNDED CORNER?! GO BACK!]

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Sneaking out was an easy task, but did Aether made it easy? No, he didn't.

[Y/n] have fucking legs, she can walk by her own. She doesn't need he's continually tugging on her wrist.

So, after a Long and boring "sneak out", [y/n] was yawning when they were closer to the stairs. She was really forgetting something, but no matter what, she didn't remember what it was.

Before she knew, Aether hold her on bridal style as he run down stairs.

Paimon let out a gasp, just to hug [y/n]'s tail.

Looking around, [y/n] saw the guards with their spear pointing directly at them.

[Y/n] was pulled to hide behind Aether, as the blond held his arm over in a motion to to protect her.

"hey girlie, hold still."

Looking back, [y/n] saw a flash of blue light pass through her as the sound of body falling of the ground made her ears twitch.

Look over Aether's shoulder, she saw none than Ed Sheeran Genshin copy in the middle of that chaos.

Before they both could say anything, the footsteps was heard, coming towards the trio.

"Follow me."

Without thinking twice, [y/n] grab Aether's and Paimon's wrist and start to drag them as she follows Tartaglia.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─