Behind the Scenes #1

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[A Different Path Chapter:]

"So, who are you farming for?"
One of [y/n]'s friends ask, as she was walking with them on the street. She stop on her track, trying to think her line again.

"Cut! [Y/n]!"
The director[also Author] Yelled, rubbing their forehead as [y/n] seem more lost than a blind person in a shooting.

"Uh... line?"

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[A Different Path Chapter:]

The camera suddenly goes on, just to turn and focus on the Scene before it. While Aether was reading his lines with the Author's help, [y/n] was sat on Dvalin's lap. Durin was talking to Dvalin while paimon was carrying a bag of fruits.

"So, me and [y/n], we should do the Path I would normally do with Paimon?"
Aether ask, rubbing this hair, while the Author nodded.

"Try to be more Out of character and... KAEYA!"
The author start to say, just to look over the camera, seeing Kaeya with a smile as he recorded them.

Suddenly, the camera turn to focus on Kaeya's foot steps as he ran away with a gremlin laugh.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

The camera turns on again, showing the Author in the distance, holding a suspicious purple bottle on hand, giving it to Jean and Lisa.

As they both drink it, a purple smoke explode around them, just for them to be turn into males.

"Is it permanent?"
Lisa ask, looking over her male body, caressing her chest.

"Nop, just for a moment, but it will be long one."
The author respond, in time the camera got cut off.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Voices Chapter:]

The abyss mages were covering in fear when the dragon was throwing rocks and strong wind around as he leashes his rage were he could.

"She was there! In my arms and that damn blonde boy took her Away! Curse him! And all of his kind!"
Dvalin yelled.

"C-calm down Dvalin! The princess might her you!"
The Abyss mages yelled, holding on each other.

"I don't care if she hear it! I was this close to have that girl-"
Dvalin suddenly stopped talking, just to let out a loud sneeze, consequently pushing the mages off the platform.

They let out a high pich scream, as Venti saved them from the fall.

"Cut! Is everyone okay?"
The author appear on the camera, looking over ths edge of the platform, giving Dvalin a handkerchief.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Going Downhill Chapter:]

[Y/n] was crying on top of the tree. Venti, Kaeya and Rosaria were trying to put the girl out of the tree she was stuck on.

"Waaahaa!"
[Y/n] cried in embarrassment, covering her face as Rosaria when to push the girl from behind of the two branches she was stuck on

"Uh... how long is [y/n] stuck?"
Paimon ask, floating closer to the Author, who look over their watch, making a blank expression.

"... 8 minutes."
The Author respond, looking up at the scene before them, making them just shake their head and turn to look at Lumine.

"Lumine, put the wig and clothes on, we need you."
The Author respond, walking up to Lumine, holding a wig and clothes similar to [y/n] ones.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Strange Dream Chapter:]

[Y/n] was laying on top of a bed her back exposed as the Horny Author tattooed her back. The Author was adjusting Jean's and Lisa's male clothes.

Albedo was sat closer to [y/n], the sound of the people chatting could be heard from the background.

"Does it hurt?"
Albedo ask, receiving a head shake from [y/n] as the Horny Author continue their work.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Just so you guys know, I'm gonna post on the this and another book soon. Also, some of you wanted to know how Author look like. Since I'm not good a drawing, here is what they look more like.]

[Not all like it, but it's close enough, i found it on Pinterest

[Not all like it, but it's close enough, i found it on Pinterest. All the credit goes to their right owners. Take care and drink wawa you all.]