Double times Two.

[I don't regret anything and I will drag you all with me to hell-]─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

- [y/n], please give it back-

- No.

- [y/n]-

- you're not gonna lay a finger on my baby.

- but she's not-

[Y/n] Held Paimon up, still keeping her closer.

- Your gonna look at me and tell me she's not my daughter?!

[y/n] Held a teary look, Paimon look between The strange woman, The alchemist and the blond traveler.

- ... You two don't look the same-

- You just envy my beauty and my baby!

[Y/n] lean back, hugging paimon back to her chest. She was still sick... and didn't wanted to let go from the flying child.

- [y/n], please, you might get your... 'child' sick.

- Paimon doesn't know-

- Oh no, I got her sick!

The [h/c] haired woman said, interrupting Paimon as she pull paimon back, almost placing the poor child against the wall.

- please, buy my story...

[Y/n] whisper to paimon, almost giving her a pleading look. Paimon look worried to [y/n].

- ... [y/n] is Paimon's mo-

- See?! I'm her mother!

[Y/n] said, stepping away from Albedo, as he try to take Paimon away from her hands.

- Get away.

Suddenly, Paimon was taken from [y/n] hands, she let out a small scream. [Y/n] try to take paimon back, but Albedo didn't let it happen. He then, injected something on her neck.

Aether was glaring at Paimon, who was almost crying and shaking from the Glare. [Y/n] was moving away each time Albedo try to get closer.

 [Y/n] was moving away each time Albedo try to get closer