Voices

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

The abyss mages were covering in fear when the dragon was throwing rocks and strong wind around as he leashes his rage were he could.

- She was there! In my arms and that damn blonde boy took her Away! Curse him! And all of his kind!

- C-calm down Dvalin! The princess might her you!

- I don't care if she hear it! I was this close to have that girl and that stupid mortal take it from me! I won't forgive him!

Dvalin let ou a roar as the mages hold each other, trying not to get blown away by the wind.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Y/n] was sneezing like crazy. Her face turns a little red from how many times she sneeze.

Aether was by her side, trying to see what was wrong with the girl.

- [Y/n], did you get a cold?

-'I think someone is talk shit about me-'

They are going to meet Jean now, she was holding the blonde's hand while rubbing her nose. Why she was holding hands? Because Aether was trying to keep Kaeya away from the girl. Why? No reason at all.

And also her leg turn into jelly because of Dvalin grip on her ankle, which made her foot turn slightly purple.

- You may enter, the Dandelion Knight, Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius, and most importantly, the Lion of the South.

- what a long name.

- Yeah, he inherited three of Vennessa's title.

-'What... he?! Don't tell me!-'

When they enter she meet a sight she didn't expect.

Not only amber was effected and turn into a male... but also Lisa and Jean.

 but also Lisa and Jean