An Stressful Day

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Y/n] was comforting the clone who was seem to be crying on her lap. When she was going to stand up and when the footstep of Durin Behind her made the poor girl yelp.

Hearing a heavy sigh and a strong gush of air above her, [y/n] covered Albedo's clone with her hands, while Paimon immediately flew and hid on [y/n]'s chest.

The [H/c] haired girl slowly look up, seein a purple liquid run down the Durin's chin. His red eyes were staring down her body, and a low growl could he heard from his opened chest.

Looking closer to if [y/n] could see a purple and black mark inside a light were his heart was supposed to be.

"D....durin-"
[Y/n] was about to say his name, before he roar loudly at the girl, making Both paimon and the clone grip on her body tightly. [can you guys give Him a name? I saw some nick names like, Albeta, Alfred and so on, so, yeah, give me a Nick name to call the clone.]

When he stopped, he lean down, whiffing on her Wings, just for a Geo flower literally punch Durin's face away.

"You three! Come on!"
Hearing Rosaria's voice, [y/n] look to the left, seeing Albedo using his ability to keep Durin away, while Aether seem to be nowhere.

[Y/n] grabbed on The Clone's bode and Paimon's, urging them to move while Rosaria and Albedo try to keep Durin away.

"Adónis... don't leave me!"
[Y/n] push The Clone and Paimon to a safe spot, while she heard Durin's speaking on her mind.

Holding her head on her hands, she look back, Seeing Aether on the Dragon's back, just now, [y/n] saw that Durin had some kind of chains on his body, and yes, Aether was pulling back the collar from Durin's chains.

"S-stop... you are hurting him!"
[Y/n] went back to try and stop Aether, Just for Rosaria to held her back.

"Aether, Stop!"
[Y/n] yelled, struggling against Rosaria's arms.

The dragon was growling and roaring, trying to push Aether from it's back. He seem to try and walk up closer to [y/n], only to be pulled back.

"[Y/n], stop moving!"
Rosaria yelled, gripping on her arms and waist.

Without thinking, she turn her body and gave Rosaria a punch on his face, making him fall back.

"I'm so sorry!"
[Y/n] spoke, before summoning her book and running up to Durin, who was still struggling against Aether's.

"[Y/n]! Step away!"
Aether yelled, just to be ignored by the [h/c] haired girl. She opened her wings, just to starting to fly really low by the cold air around. Aiming at Aether, She send the spell "Shockwave" which was a ball that slowly went up to Aether, Just to explode and send Aether into the snow.

Before Albedo could even help, he notice the Electro element orb floating above Aether, paralyzing his body.

Then, a bright Green cage appear around The dragon, Just then, The clone and Albedo noticed that [y/n] lock herself inside that bubble

"[Y/n]!"
Both yelled, just to look at each other for a moment, before nodding and finally deciding to help [y/n].

Inside the orb, Durin look down at [y/n], as she slowly walk up to him, making the dragon slowly sat and lay down on the snow, the purple liquid dripping from his eyes and the coner of his mouth

"Adónis..."
Durin spoke on her mind, as [y/n] Place her hand on his snout, feeling his warm breath on her body.

"Durin... I'm not Adónis, it's me, [y/n]."
[Y/n] spoke, just to look inside his chest seeing the mark and a purple orb around his heart.

Without thinking, she went down to get more closer to his chest, on the corner of her eyes, his body start to curl up around her small frame.

She look more closely to thr mark, seeing a black written and the purple color around his orb.

"Don't worry Durin... I'll take this pain from you."
Without letting Durin respond back, she reached out for his heart, touching the stoned heart from the dragon, Just to feel her chest start to heat up.

Not noticing the star scar on her chest that once had a bright color, turning into a more dark and soon a black glow.

Durin growl and whine in pain, while [y/n] was starting to have trouble breathing, as her own body was absorbing that curse.

Suddenly, her Blooming Shield was lift up by Albedo and his clone, just in time she had finish and fall back on the snow.

There was a loud Zing noise, Albedo, the clone, Rosaria, paimon and even Aether were on her side, yet, she couldn't make out what they were saying. Looking up at Durin, she saw a woman's figure look down at dragon and soon at [y/n], just to dissappear in thin air.

Shaking her head, [y/n] remember getting to lay back against someone's chest, seeing durin turn back into his human form, and to look more healthy.

He was being helped by the clone and Paumon.

Her last memories before passing out were seeing Durin giving her a sad but also concerned look, just to let her eyelids fall heavily, and the darkness embrace her mind. It was truly, a Stressful morning.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

(Thinking about making more books... oh, by the way, I was going to start to draw and post about my book on Tiktok, but I'm waiting for my iPad pencil arrive. Drink water, eat something and yet some rest you all. Chu~)