Jordyn V

It's Saturday. And I am nervous. I'm taking Chelsea on a date. Was I ready? Absolutely not. But would I have ever been ready? Probably not.

My only issue was that I did it because they were all telling me to do it. But I thought it over and maybe it could go well.

"Come on, Jordyn. She likes you. You like her. Ask her out!" Vic said.

"Do you realise how painful it is to see you so single? Like, come on." Camilla said.

"Please, Camilla. You're single and struggling to find your lonely ass a partner too." I sassed, putting my and up in front of her face.

"I think that it could do you some good." Dean said.

"Yeah. Think about how much better I was after I got with Sam." Travis chimed in.

"I don't know." I went on. I received a bunch of grunts and groans.

"Guys. Jordyn will do what she like with her love life. She's twenty-two, for God's sake!" Zoey said. I was grateful for that, they all respected Zoey.

"Michael, you've been awfully quiet. Don't you want to see Jordyn happy?" Camilla asked Michael.

We weren't on the best of terms, Michael and I. So I couldn't really care less for his answer.

"At the end of the day it's not my problem." he said defensively. Everybody rolled their eyes at his comment.

"Here she comes. You better do it." Camilla demanded, narrowing her eyes at me. It's now or never.

I was currently driving to Chelsea's house to pick her up. Its not going to be anything too fancy, just a nice, chill evening with take out and ice cream. I made sure to get her favourite flavour, unironically coffee. I told her about my plan and we both agreed that she could stay the night at my apartment.

I parked outside her house, nervous as hell. I walked to the front door my heart hammerimg against my sternum. I rang the door bell.

Ding dong.

I was left outside in an awkward silence for about a minute until Chelsea's sister opened the door.

"Hi. I'm here for Chelsea?" I ask, a little higher than I normally talk.

"I know. I just wanted to ask if Camilla is single and, you know, ready to mingle?" she questioned with a weird shoulder shimmy thing.

"She's too single. I'll give you her number if you want?" I suggest. I am actually quite relieved that that is all she wanted to say.

I gave her Camilla's number and quickly shot Camilla a message from my phone to tell what I did.

I gave your number to Chelsea's sister. She's single and wants a gf. Get it girl.

I love you. Thank you.

Np :)

At that moment Chelsea appeared with a bag on her shoulders.

"What're you doing, Amber?" she asked, suspicion lacing her voice.

"Getting myself a hot date." she bragged.

"Okay? Ready to go?" she said, moving on.

"Let's go." I said and we dismissed ourselves to my car.

Because I am such a gentlewoman, I opened her door for her. She nodded her thanks and blushed as she got in. I got in myself and began to drive.

"Nice car." was all she said during the whole fifteen minute ride. This was awkward. Was I a bad date already? This is not good.

We arrived at my apartment complex and I opened her door for her again, despite the awkward car journey.

I lead her up to my place and let us in.

"Welcome to my humble abode. What do you want for food?" I let my silly side take over and I bow deeply to her which got me the cutest giggle I've ever heard.

"How about Chinese?" she suggested. At this point, I am glad we're at my place and not at some stupid fancy restaurant. I love Chinese food.

I nod enthusiastically as I dialled the Chinese restaurant and placed our orders. I sat on my sofa, which Chelsea did too. She sat right next to me. To show my appreciation, I rested my arm on the back of the sofa and around her shoulder, creating the opportunity for a cuddle.

To my surprise, she hugged into my side and rested her head between my chest and shoulder. I took the remote from the sofa arm and turned the TV on.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask her.

"Pitch Perfect. All of them." she demanded.

"Good choice." I agree. Just before I started the film our food arrived and I plated it up for us to eat while we watched the films.

We finished all of our food including the ice creams halfway through Pitch Perfect 2. So that meant we could cuddle again but I wasn't sure how to initiate it.

I tried by slowly sinking into the couch, making sure that my head hit the pillow so that I wasn't completely uncomfortable.

She looked at me, confused, "You okay?"

"Yeah." I simply said. She continued to look at me until I saw it click in her head. She stood up, allowing me to put my feet on the couch so that I was lying down comfortably. She climbed on top of me and snuggled into my neck, but also in a way that she could still see the movie. We were now cuddled on the sofa. She was in my arms. It felt perfect.

"This is nice." she mumbled. I rubbed her back in response.

We managed to finish the second and third film and we were pretty tired. She got up and went to the bathroom to change and I went to my room to aslo do that. My pajamas consisted of sweats, warm socks, a hoodie and a comfy t-shirt. Hers were... Wow.

A pink t-shirt and really short shorts. They showed off her legs. And her legs were flawless.

"You look cozy." she commented on my get up. I continued to look her up and down. What a lady.

"You look cold." I so bluntly said, seeing the goosebumps rise in her legs and arms. I disappeared into my room and got a pair of of my black sweats and a hoodie that would be way too big for her, but she'd be warm.

I literally threw them at her and she smiled at me.

"Thank you."

She planned this. Cute.

She came back out and looked at me with an adorable smile.

"Where am I sleeping?"

Was it not obvious?

I swiftly walked over to her and carried her bridal style to my bedroom. She was surprised but she didn't protest.

I quite literally threw her onto my bed with a 'yeet' and joined after her. We got under the covers and we were so that her back was against my front and my arms held hers around the petite body in front of me.

I thought I'd brave it. I kissed her head for a few seconds. "Goodnight, Chelsea."

"Goodnight, Jordyn."

I smiled in contentment.

Best. First date. Ever.