Jordyn XIII

I decided that two nights at my parents house were enough. I feared that I'd never see Chelsea again because of Raphie. Is it because of the drums, or is it the fact that my girlfriend is awesome? Both, definatley both.

We made it back to my apartment and Chelsea was just chilling on my couch and I was making lunch in the kitchen. Or I was, until my phone started ringing. It was Zoey.

"Zoey?"

"Jordyn. I have some news for you, but I want to tell you in person. Can you come in tomorrow?" I could hear the happiness in her voice, and I wasn't sure if I should be excited or scared.

"Sure. Should I be excited?"

"Absolutely, you should. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you, bye."

"Yeah, love you too. Bye."

I hung up the phone and continued to make lunch. Clearly Chelsea wanted to know what was going on because I heard a very obnoxious 'ahem' from behind me.

"I've gotta go to work tomorrow. Will you be alright?" I say.

"Yeah, I'll just sniff your pillow because I'll miss you so much." she teases as I set down her lunch in front of her. "You're not eating?"

"Not hungry." I smiled as I pulled out my phone to scroll through social media.

I saw Chelsea get up from my peripheral and walk to the kitchen. I looked up at her with a confused look. But it all came together when I saw what she was doing. She was plating up another sandwich.

"I said I wasn't hungry. You don't need to do that."

"I do not care. You are eating. Here." she forced the plate down in front of me. I figured I might not have a choice in it.

"What's in it?"

"PB and J. Eat."

I laughed and kissed the side of her head before taking a bite. I love how she cares for me.

We both finish lunch and decide to watch TV. I put on my favourite, Doctor Who, and Chelsea seems to enjoy it much more than I do. A point for Jordyn.

"Who's your favourite Doctor?" I ask.

"Jodie Whittaker, of course."

"Good choice."

"I'm just sad that Thasmin could never be a thing. They practically teased it through the final seasons of Thirteen, and then didn't make it happen. It was queer baiting. That's what it was." Chelsea rants.

"I hadn't realised you felt so strongly for Thasmin."

"Yeah. But but notice how the Doctor was more than willing to get with a woman when they were a man. Hell even got married to one! I just think that they shouldn't have promoted the relationship, just to have it burn in flames."

"I'd have to put them out then, wouldn't I? It would cost money." I joke.

She also laughed. Another point for Jordyn.

"You're my hero." she said out of nowhere.

"That was random." I laughed.

"Seriously. You ran into my crumbling house, and you gave me your helmet and that mask, thingy so I could breathe. You could have fucking died. But you got both of us out. You're My hero." she said and kissed me.

"And I'll save you a thousand times over if it means I'll get kisses like that."

"You don't have to save me to get kisses like that." she raised an eyebrow and kissed me again. It was more passionate and caring. But it became hungry as her tongue slipped between my lips.