Chelsea XXXV

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year's!" we all shout as the clock strikes midnight. I pull Jordyn in and hungrily kiss her.

Maybe it's the alcohol, maybe it's because I am so immensely in love with my fiancé. But this kiss is so delicious, more delicious than our Christmas kiss.

I was quite shocked to find out that Billie and Danny owned an LGBTQ+ bar and even more so when they said that they'd close it down for New Year's to celebrate with family.

So, Tina, Kate, the triplets and the twins are looking after the kids while we drink and celebrate New Year's.

I'm still making out with Jordyn at this point, we're both pretty drunk and I can taste the liquor she's had.

We both pull away and get more drinks. Exactly what we need. But we're having fun. We don't care.

"I l-love you s-so much, babe." Jordyn slurs after she downs her drink. To be honest that turned me on.

"I love you, too!" I howl. Yes, I howled it because I am drunk and extremely stupid. She pushes me back and pins me against the wall by my wrists above my head. She attacks my lips in a heated kiss and she hands trail down my arms and to my chest, resting on my boobs. I grab her hair and somehow deepen the kiss.

Her hands go down and rest on my waist. Her tongue is in my mouth, causing me to moan, which she liked the sound of. She trailed her kisses down my face and to my jaw. Kissing along the bone and to the side of my neck and just below my ear. She sucked there, earning herself another moan and my hands to grip on her hair tighter.

"I think we should go home." I suggest.

"Mhm. I'll call an uber." she said, pulling away from me and getting her phone out. She took my hand and we stumbled out of the bar. She called the uber and while we waited, we made out.

The uber arrived and took us back to the apartment. Once we were in, we were all over each other again. Stripping as we inched towards the bedroom.

We made it to the bedroom and by this time we were fully naked. I let down Jordyn's hair and put the hair tie on the nightstand. I giggled as she lifted me up and my legs wrapped around her waist. I feel her slap my ass as we continued to shove each other's tongues down our throats.

She laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck again. Sucking, licking and biting where she could. Then she made her way down my chest, leaving marks as she went.

She sucked on my nipples in turn. It was a new feeling but it was nice. She whispered compliments as she kisses along my chest.

Her kisses went lower and lower until she was at the bottom of my stomach. Jordyn put her mouth to good uses and had me with my first climax.

She then used her fingers and took me again. I raked my nails down her back as I came all over fingers and she continued to leave marks on my body.

I returned the favour and she was very determined to leave her mark on my body. Whether it be hickeys or hand marks on my ass, she left her evidence. I left a fair share of mine too.

We went at it again, with me leaving trails of scratches down her back as she rubs herself on me. We both climax and collapse into each other.

"That was amazing." I pant after my last of many climaxes of the night.

"Yeah. It was." she said.

I got under the covers with Jordyn and cuddle into her to sleep for the night.

I just handed my V-card to my fiancé, and it was awesome.

-----------------------------------

I wake up to a bright light coming through the window. My head hurts. My neck is slightly sore and not to mention between my legs.