Jordyn XXXVIII

March 21st, 2059.

This will be the day that me and Chelsea will remember for the rest of our lives. For it is the magical day we got married.

But it's not feeling magical right now. I am currently trying not to sweat in my suit as I wait for my ride to come.

We're having the forest wedding, like Chelsea wanted. The theme is colours of nature, and everyone has to justify their choice. I chose green. No, green was chosen for me.

I'm wearing a forest green blazer with a matching tie, that is not shiny. I can't stand shiny ties. I've got black trousers, black shirt and black dress boots I also have a black ribbon on my blazer, to show my importance today. I'm assuming Chelsea will have one too. My hair is up in two French braides and since Jaydyn chose my outfit, I've got a black panama hat, where the front has been tipped back so it doesn't cover any of my face, but sits comfortably on my head.

I almost make my lip bleed with the force I'm biting at. TinaKate has the ring. Jaydyn has the necklace. Fender wanted to be the flower girl, weirdo. Bennie is my maid of honour. Camilla, Jaydyn and Zoey are my bridesmaids. But they'll be like groomsmen. I'll be waiting at the archway for Chelsea.

Finally, our ride is here and we all get it. Its a nice limousine with champagne inside. I will treat myself to one along the way.

We pop the champagne and be careful of TinaKate, as she is literally eight years old. She's wearing a cute purple suit, she said she wanted to be like a flower or a butterfly, and she has my ring for Chelsea in her pocket.

"Auntie Jordyn? Are you excited to marry Auntie Chelsea?" she asks innocently as I sip on my champagne.

"Of course I am! She's the love of my life. And someday, you might have little cousins."

"You wanna have kids with her?"

"Yeah, I do. You have an important job today, remember?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I gotta give you the ring in my pocket when the person at the front says 'exchange of rings'. Then I'll give Auntie Chelsea a big hug and go stand with Mommy."

"Yup. That's great."

"Jordyn, you need to stop worrying. It's going to be fine. You're getting married, loosen up! Here, have some more champagne." Bennie suggests.

"No more champagne, thank you. It's bad enough I've had one already." I dismiss.

We finally arrive at the forest were getting married in and I have to give props to Fender and Jaydyn because this place is stunning.

The seating is oddly impressive, due to the amount of natural surroundings and a small stage up front with an arc of dark blue and green flowers. It's lined with blue and white fairy lights.

I see that people are already here and more arrive with us.

"Jordyn!" I hear Mama call. I turn around and see Mom and Mama approaching.

"This is beautiful! And you look so handsome! We're so proud of you! Aren't we, Tina?" Mom gushes as Mama nods.

"Thank you. I didn't put this together though. It was Jaydyn and Fender. I'll toast them later though." I say. They both hug me tight and kiss my head in turn.

After about twenty minutes of socialising, we receive word that the bride is on her way. About three minutes to be exact. So I gather all of my brides maids and lead them up to the stage.

Bennie stands directly behind me in a lovely crimson dress, which she said it was just like a crimson rose. Jaydyn and Zoey wear matching grey suits, like the clouds on a rainy day.