Christina XXI

Jordyn has always been a good kid. She had frat grades, like the rest of her sisters, she always helps out and she's such a gentle and loving woman. But she was different. She was different like Zoey, and Billie, and Apollo, and Raphie. And me.

We all feel things differently. When you feel sad, we feel it ten times stronger. When you feel love for someone, we'll feel it one hundred times stronger. It takes a lot for us to get overwhelmed yet it could take so much as a snap of a finger to have us screaming in the middle of Target. Believe me, I've been there.

Which is why when I got a call from Chelsea, I had to go straight over. Who knows when Jordyn is going to have another meltdown. And fortunately, I'm almost an expert on meltdowns. Kate is definitely one, but she has work and she can't afford lose hours, whereas I can.

I sit on Jordyn's couch with her asleep in my arms. It's about six PM right now. Chelsea sits the other side of Jordyn.

"She told me she was being bullied by a colleague about one or two weeks ago. I told him off of course but I don't think it was enough. She doesn't eat as much anymore. And now she does lifting in the living room." Chelsea explained.

"Kate was the same. Except she didn't have anybody telling her she was fat. It was her own opinion. Where she got it from, I don't know. But it took a bit of work to show her just how perfect she is. You gotta work to show Jordyn just how perfect you know she is." I advise.

Chelsea nodded in thoughtfulness. Jordyn stirred in my arms. I see her gorgeous brown eyes look up at me, tiredly.

"Hey, Mama."

The way she said it reminded me of the time where she was sick and she'd never leave my arms. She slept in my arms, ate in my arms, I had to shower with her and cook with her arms wrapped around my neck. She was about four or five at the time.

"Hi, Jordie." I coo. She smiles and reaches her hand out to Chelsea.

Chelsea takes her hand but Jordyn was having none of it. So she pulled Chelsea into my arms as well to cuddle her. Chelsea didn't mind and neither did I. I love cwtches.

My phone started ringing and slipped it out of my pocket to see who it was.

Kathryn 💍

I answered the call.

"Hi, darling." I smile into the phone. What? I love my wife, okay?

"Hey, baby. How's our kid?" she asks.

"Do you want to speak to her?"

"Yeah, go on then."

I pass the phone to Jordyn and tell her who it is and she giggles excitedly.

"Hi, mommy." she said.

"I'm okay. Mama and Chelsea are giving me lots of loves so I'm okay. Okay, mom. See you soon. Bye." she hands the phone back to me.

"I'm coming up after I clean up the kitchen. We've just had dinner. Have you guys eaten?" Kate says when I take the phone back.

"No, we haven't." I say.

"Okay, there were leftovers. I had a hunch you hadn't eaten. I'll bring those up then. Do you want me to bring anything?"

"Yeah, please. Can you get me an overnight bag?"

"Sure. Leave me. It's fine." she jokes. "Yeah, I'll get that to you. See you soon."

"Thank you, Kate. You're awesome, you know that?" I say.

"Yeah, I do."

"As long as you know. I love you, see you in a minute."

"I love you, too. See you soon. Bye."

"Bye."

I hang up the phone and cuddle back into the girls in my arms until my girl turns up.

About twenty minutes later, Kate comes through the door with my bag and a another one with our food in. Jordyn hops up straight away and goes to her. She wraps her in her arms and my wife kisses her cheek.

"Hey, Kate." Chelsea greeted.

"Hi, Chels." Kate replied, releasing Jordyn and pulling her in for a hug, which Chelsea accepted.

I greet my wife with a kiss and a cwtch as well before she cracks on with heating up our dinner.

While my darling wife is doing so, Chelsea and Jordyn make light conversation with her. I decide to look out the window.

I reflect on how much my kids resemble myself and Kate. Jordyn is sassy and quick witted like Kate, but she has my brains and strength. And this girl has so much love in her. She loves everyone, as do all of our children. And she's such an inspiration to her sisters. Apollo wants to be a firefighter now, and she often tells me how Jordyn shares her knowledge and skills with her.

"Tina?" Kate softly whispers in my ear. I hadn't realised she was calling me.

"You okay?" she asks.

"Yeah, just thinking." I reply.

"Dinners ready. Come eat."

"Okay."

We all sit down and eat food while Kate cleans up her mess and does some other motherly work around Jorsyns apartment.

After we all finish, Kate gives us no choice but to let her clean up. I fear that if I don't let her, I might be sleeping on the couch when I get back.

"So, how's work going, Jordie?" Kate asks, leaning over the counter.

"It's okay, I guess. Quite stressful but otherwise it's good." she says.

"No one's giving you trouble?" I push, thinking about what Chelsea said earlier.

"Uh..." her eyes flick nervously between myself and Chelsea.

"I can leave the room if you want, baby. I need to shower anyway." Chelsea reassures my daughter.

Jordyn nods and once Chelsea is in the shower, she continues, "There's this guy. His name is Mike Turner. He keeps calling me fatty and he takes my food from me. He always say that I'm 'filling out'. He never listens to me when we're out on calls and constantly makes fun of me. Chelsea talked to home but it didn't work. I'm sick of it, Mama!" she rants, angrily.

I here Kate take an angry gasp and she rambles and rants to herself about men and stuff. Jordyn watches her with fearful eyes.

"Here's what I want you to do, Jordyn," I say, taking her attention away from the angry Kate, "That anger that you feel towards him. All that frustration, I want you to go apeshit on him. Tell him how it's wrong. Show him that you are his superior and don't take any messing." I order.

It's not often we get angry and when we do, it's serious. I get angry at racists, homophobes, transphobes and sexists. I go to town. I shout and scream and cry at them, its always funny in the end because they know they're wrong.

"Okay, Mama." she says. She seems more relaxed now, which causes Kate to relax as well.

"Thank you for telling me this, Jordyn. But I'm not the only one you can tell. You have Chelsea. Don't keep thi gs like that to yourself." I remind her of the amazing girl in her corner as well.

"Okay, Mama." she repeated, but this time she seems determined. She wants it to stop, and I don't blame her.

A/n

So, I've had to change a few things regarding Apollo's relationship status. She's taken and I made sure to change the text in "Chelsea X". Now its says, "I have a girlfriend called, Evan. We've been together for a few years." Instead of, "No partner. But I am interested in someone."

Just in case you weren't bothered to go back and read it.

Maybe in the future I could do Apollo and Evan's story? Let me know.