Jordyn XVIII

Its been a few days since Chelsea came into work with me. Today was my day off and so I am spending it with the triplets and Milo.

The band that we're all in now has come from our Mama's siblings, who had formed to cheer her up because of the horrible things she had to go through as a child. Eventually, Mama had joined and then passed on the band to her kids, first started with Zoey, and then Bennie. Billie and Danny were in it but only for a little while then that leaves myself and the triplets. I'm sure that the youngest twins will join eventually. In the bands wake, my Aunties and Uncles bought a studio so they could rehearse, plan, record, film or hang out. So that where we are, the studio that has been a family heirloom for 48 years. That's a long time. I know.

Right now where recording some of the stuff that we don't feel like performing live with instruments and stuff that we physically can't perform live without getting more people on tour. And we don't want that. There will be songs that we will perform with our assigned instruments, but there are some where we just can't be bothered.

Luckily, we're quite fast when it comes to recording and production. So we were finished in about an hour and a half of being there. But I didn't quite want to leave, and the others didn't make a move to, so I guess we'll be hanging out.

"We're gonna miss you, Jordyn. No offense, Milo." Apollo expressed from the sofa.

"None taken." Milo said.

"I know. And I'll miss doing this as well but I just need time to settle. Maybe after that? I'll come back?" they all nodded and I decided to throw a joke in the midst, "And rip the sacred bass guitar from Milo's hands, claim what is mine once more!" I say with an evil tone, followed by maniacal laugh.

"Over my dead body!" Milo challenges, causing me and everyone else to laugh.

"How's Chelsea?" Hayley asked.

"She's fine. She went out with her friend today." I answer, touched by the fact that she cares.

"What about Evan, Apollo? Is she okay?"

"Evan's fine. She's doing amazing with being a teacher and a Mom."

"Guys." Hayley announced, "I have some news for you all. Don't freak out or tease me, because it's serious."

We all nodded for her to continue. "So you all know how me and Melissa are dating. About how we met at the mall and she was looking for me an yada yada. So my girlfriend is the Princess of Mama's homeland. But now I'm faced with a problem. She wants me to move in with her. In England. She's very intent on this relationship working and she thinks it'll work better if we're together, physically. But I don't know! What do I do?"

"Finish your education. The minute you graduate high school is the minute when you can fling yourself into Melissa's arms and become a princess or whatever. That way, you have a chance completing the last part of your American life, you get to say goodbye to friends and family and give yourselves more time to get to know each other. Even if it's over the phone." I say.

"Well I was gonna ask when the next flight to London was." Apollo joked, earning a glare from the oldest triplet. "But yeah, I agree with Jordyn. In all seriousness, I'd like to have a chance to say a proper goodbye to you. Sobbing in your arms as you leave me for the peasant I am." she put her hand over her heart in jest.

"Not funny." Hayley said with a smile.

"Your face says otherwise." Apollo teases.

"Thank you guys, you all mean the world to me. I love you. Including you, Apollo... Sometimes." Hayley said..

"Hey! You are so rude! No fit to be a princess." Apollo tutted.

"Whatever." Hayley scoffed, giving Apollo a cwtch on the sofa.

"As long as she makes you happy, Hayley." I say, getting three nods in response.

"She does."

"Does Mama and Mommy know?" Raphie asked.

"No. But I will tell them."

"Looks like we're letting go of two band members tour." Apollo pointed out.

"Yeah, but that's life, I guess." I say.

I love my siblings, with all my heart. And I hope that they all get the happy and full lives the want and deserve. I know that I sure am starting to get it. With my feelings for Chelsea growing stronger and deeper everyday, I feel myself falling for her. Hard. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing. Hopefully it's a good thing.

----------------------------------

I get home to find all the lights off in my apartment. It's dark now and I was expecting Chelsea to be home. I checked my phone and I see no messages from her that would notify me of her absence tonight.

"Chelsea?" I call out as I switch the lights on. But she wasn't there. I close my front door. As I venture further into my home, I notice a warm glow coming from my bedroom door.

I open it, finding my girlfriend, in a particularly nice dress, laid on my bed with rose petals atop the sheets and romantic foods like chocolate covered strawberries and grapes. As well as a few other finger foods that she probably plans to feed me with.

"Hey, baby." she coos. I feel a strange feeling in my stomach as my ears burn from the lyrical tone she uses.

"What's all this?" I ask.

"Our celebration. I figured you didn't wanna go out so I brought the date to you." she eyes me up and down in a way that makes my breath hitch.

"Come lay down, babe." she invites me to the empty spot on my bed. "The bed is too cold." she pouted.

I swallow as I take the empty space on the bed. As I do, her lips meet mine in a slow, sensual manner.

"Open your mouth." she whispered into my mouth. I did as she said, feeling a small cocktail stick with cheese and pineapple take its place in my mouth. I won't lie, this is the msot intimate I've been with anyone. There was a sense of accomplishment.

We continued to feed each other the small times of food until it ran out. Then, she revealed a bottle of wine and two glasses. She poured them and I watched as the red liquid filled the glass. This was a truly romantic night.

She handed me a glass and I sipped it gently, eyeing her in the process.

After a few glasses, I was a little tipsy and so was Chelsea. We were getting carried away, our tongues roaming each others mouths as our hands wandered around the other's body. I started kissing her neck with passion, no doubt that I will me leaving a mark that she'll wear for a while. She let out a moan and that's when she pushed me away.

"Whoah there, tiger. I want you and me both to be sober when you take me. I am really enjoying this drunken make out, but that'll be as far as it goes. Because we are drunk." she slurred.

"Whatever you say, love." I reply, giving her one last kiss before getting up to get dressed. She did the same as well and before long we were cuddling each other, front to front. She snuggled in into my chest and I sighed in contentment. Letting sleep take me away, kissed my girlfriend one last time before closing my eyes for the night.