Berry Berry Strawberry

Taebin had a rough day at work and wanted to go somewhere for drinks. Somehow it turned into she and Hoseok meeting for dinner on a Thursday night even though they would see each other tomorrow for the FC Seoul game.

She airs out her frustrations about work as they wait for their food to arrive. She tells Hoseok how frustrated she is with her job and how much she wishes she had chosen a different career path. Everything she says is the same as Hoseok feels about his job. They share their desires for something better, which again turns into a conversation about dance.

He's never dated anyone who understood his passion for dance. Talking to Taebin about it almost makes him feel like 100 tons of weight has been lifted off his chest. He loves having someone that knows where he's coming from and shares his feelings. He could talk to her for hours about dance and so much more.

That's exactly what they did. They spent a while in the restaurant talking and sampling each other's food. They had a few drinks and even shared a few embarrassing baby pictures. It's too bad that they have work in the morning, but they'll see each other tomorrow night and that has Hoseok excited.

Friday night comes and he picks Taebin up and they head to the game. They start by getting themselves a bite to eat at the concession stands then they find their seats and wait for the game to start.

"Thanks for inviting me," he says excitedly watching the players warm up.

"No, thank you," she smiles.

"For what?"

"For a lot of things. I love talking to you and when I'm with you I always have a really good time. So thanks for being a cool person I guess." She giggles a little then looks away in embarrassment.

"You're adorable," he laughs.

"You think so?"

"Of course! I think you're adorable, and also very sweet."

"You're too much, Hoseokie," she says as her cheeks turn bright pink.

"Hoseokie?" She's never called him that before. He likes it though.

"Sorry," she says lowering her head.

"Hey," he says softly placing his finger on her chin and turning her gaze towards his. "It's ok. I like it."

"I like you too."

"You're too cute," he chuckles.

"So...does anyone else call you Hoseokie?"

"No. My best friend calls me Hobi, but that's it."

"So I'll be the only one calling you Hoseokie?"

"If you want to be."

"Do I get any other special privileges?" She smiles and he can see where she's going with this.

"You can have whatever special privileges you want." The way she's looking at him makes him melt. Her rosy cheeks are just begging him to kiss them.

"Really? Are you this generous with everyone?" She chuckles.

"Only people who are as sweet as you," he says stroking her cheek. "And as fun to be with as you."

"Hoseokie," she says grabbing his hand. "There's only one special privilege I want."

"What's that?"

"You. Just you."

She's looking up at him with her deep brown eyes and he feels a wave of excitement wash over him. She gives him butterflies in a way he'd never experienced before. His heart feels happy and his soul feels nurtured with her.