Jamais Vu

Taebin is a wonderful girl. The more time Hoseok spends with her the harder and deeper he falls. He can talk to her about anything and everything. She's always there when he calls and always has a smile. She brightens his day every time he sees her.

Because of that he's been trying everything in his power to make sense of the almost comically unsatisfying sex they had. He's determined to prove that it was just that time and that sex wouldn't...couldn't be so bad with her when she's so perfect in every other way.

He's tried different positions with her. From the front, the back, over the edge of the couch, against the wall. He's tried taking full control and setting his own pace to get himself to completion, but it always ends with her cumming quickly again then stopping him due to over stimulation.

The worst is that he gets nothing in the end. When she cums that's the end. He doesn't get a blow job or hand job to finish off. Even after a few attempts at trying to coach her, it still amounts to nothing for him. So he's either left with blue balls or he slips away to the bathroom to jack off while thinking of how nice it would be to be able to experience sexual satisfaction in his relationship.

Instead he's sitting at the bar on a Thursday night airing his frustrations out to Nari. Taebin and him have been together for a little over 3 months now and he's starting to give up on the hope of ever getting good sex with her.

He hasn't told Nari how bad things are in the bedroom because he was determined to prove to himself that sex with her can't be bad all the time. Today he finally reached his peak of sexual frustration and he's giving Nari the full story as he sighs into the endless stream of beers she's been serving him.

"I thought things were perfect between you two," Nari asks as she locks up after her last customer leaves.

"They are," he sighs. "In every other aspect."

"So that means they're not perfect." She steps back behind the bar and looks at him with a show of sympathy. "I know how you can get, so I want you to be honest with me and yourself when you answer this question. Do you believe that you would make it in this relationship long term if the sex doesn't get any better?"

He hadn't really thought of it. Or he has but chose to ignore the truth. Does he want this relationship to make it long term? Of course. He wasn't looking for a serious relationship at first, but Taebin quickly changed his mind. But can they make it long term if he has to stroke his own dick for some satisfaction? He's not so sure.

"Sex isn't everything," he says with almost no conviction.

"I've known you long enough to know that you're full of shit." Nari takes his empty beer glass and cleans it out.

"What am I supposed to do then?" He asks.

"Hobi you've been with her 3 months and you're already bitching to me about how bad the sex is. Either talk to her about it and find a solution or leave her."

"I can't just break up with her like that. Everything about her is perfect, I can't just say I love you but the sex is bad, I'm out."

"You love her?" Nari asks looking almost surprised. The word only slipped out and he didn't exactly mean anything by it. At least he doesn't think so, but now he's going to have to explain his own stupid words since Nari heard him loud and clear.

"I mean she's great and I care a lot about her..."

"You just said you love her." He sees that she looks slightly upset for some reason. Why did he even say that?

"I don't know, Riri. Love is such a weird fucking thing. Why are you interrogating me?"

"I'm not interrogating you, I'm asking you to clarify what you said."