Chapter 24 - Mine

(Chapter Songs
Next Contestant - NICKELBACK
And I Drove You Crazy - BANKS
Quietly Yours - Birdy)

GHOST POV

The mission went perfectly of course. Zeta cleared the compound while we chased down and secured a shipment of weapons they were trying to escape with. Everything was over and done in just a few hours. Hardly needed all of us but Price wanted to be sure. Specifics of the day are all gone to me, my mind stayed focused on Reaper and I couldn't switch it off.

The helos ride to and from location I glared at her. She knew something was wrong but she doesn't know what exactly it is, she kept looking over at me wanting me to answer her question. Not this time. She'll need to come to me for the answer, I'm not telling her over a distance. I want her up close and alone.

It works. I see her leaving the bunk room wing with Reds and Hawks, she stops them for a second and turns back around coming over to me. She looks up and gestures at me to lean down to her height.
"I'll wait for you behind the east building." She whispers, looking at me with concern before she leaves with them. I knew she'd come to me if i didn't tell her.

It's earlier in the night than I thought she would be there but I can see her by the corner of the building and the fence. Pacing, worried. So she should be. I walk towards her calmly but there is nothing calm about me right now.

Just before I get close to her she turns and sees me, "Ghost I'm sorry I haven't been alone with you I..." her apology cut off as I grab her and push her up against the fence.

She looks at me a little shocked but I keep my gaze fixed on her. "Ghost what's going on are you okay?" I don't answer her, I undo her belt and slide it off her.
"Ghost what are you doing?" Her voice a little more urgent now. Her hands gripping my arms unsure if she should push me away or not, she can try. I undo her pants with such strength that I rip off the top button. "Ghost!" She's panicked now. I force my hand straight down her pants and push two fingers inside her.
"Ahhh." She lets out a moan. Her hands trying to push at my chest but I don't give in to her at all. I move my fingers inside of her, feeling her squirm under my control already.
"Ghost n..not out here, someone m..might see." She tries to get out, her body shuddering at my touch.
"Let them see, I want them all to know you're mine." I command in a tone that gets her eyes to focus on me. I want her screaming my name until she forgets everyone else's. I add another finger inside of her.
"Hmm ah!" She moans again louder this time, her whole body is shivering in my grip.
"Simon." She moans it so urgently. There it is.
"Yes sweetheart." I smugly say it.
"P...please mm s..stop." She can barely speak.
"I don't think you want me to stop." She's getting close. Her hands are frantically grabbing at my shoulders trying to find an area soft enough to dig her fingers into, she won't find it.

I pull away from her before she can release, pulling off her boots, forcing her pants off her, ripping off her underwear. She's panting like mad, looking at me with so much lust. She wants me and badly. I undo my own pants quickly, lifting one of her legs up onto my arm, I push myself against her so she can feel me.
"Simon please." She begs me, pulling at my shirt.
"You want me inside of you?" I need to hear her say it, I want her begging.
"Yes, yes, please I need you." She's so desperate.
"Tell me how much you want me, tell me that you belong to me." I command at her.
I roughly push myself against her, her back pushing against the fence.

"Ahhh Simon!" She wails. I can feel her leg shaking on my arm. "I want you so bad, please, I've never wanted anything more. Please!" She pants out. Her hands on my chest. "I'm yours just yours no one else's." she pleas desperately, looking into my eyes. I thrust myself straight into her, pushing her up against the fence all her weight now on my arm.