Chapter 71 - The Question

❤️❤️❤️
(Song for this chapter
Happiest Year - JAYMES YOUNG)

GHOST POV

She looks so beautiful that there isn't a word good enough to describe her. They did an incredible job, she looks stunning and I can tell by her smile that she feels it too, something that doesn't happen to her often.

I was anxious and felt a little stupid in these clothes but after seeing her I feel under dressed. Johnny picked that dress, I know how he is and his taste, it suits her perfectly.

She is nervous, I see her hand tense on Johnny as I get closer. I'm not sure how much she knows but she would of picked up on something from Johnny and Sam, they aren't subtle.

"Hi Simon." She is choking up already, fuck this is going to be hard to get through.

"Hey beautiful." I try and say it as calmly as I can, putting my hand out to take her from Johnnys arm.

She leans in and kisses his cheek,
"Thank you Johnny." Her whisper has a lot of meaning to it.

I asked him to go with the girls so he could have some time with her when I'm not around, I know he feels on edge when I'm near by despite what I have repeatedly told him. El takes my hand and I nod back at Johnny.

I bring her in closer to me and put my hand on her lower back, the silk of her dress against my palm feels seductive.
"You look utterly breathtaking sweetheart." I say to her kissing her cheek.

"Thank you Simon." She sweetly smiles at me. "Johnny picked out the dress, do you like it?"
She asks as I help her sit down on the bench.

"It is incredibly sexy," I whisper in her ear, my fingers playing with hem of her dress, grazing her thigh.
"I can't wait to watch you riding me in it later."

"You sound so sure that's going to happen." She says in her seductive voice as her fingers walk up my chest undoing the top button of my shirt.

"What can I do to convince you?" I teasingly growl back at her.

She giggles "I've already made up my mind. You look very handsome, you must hate it in those clothes but I know you put the effort in for me so thank you." She leans over and kisses me softly.

God she's so fucking sweet, how am I suppose to ask her and not lose my shit. She lets go and looks around at the garden.

"You did all this for me?" She says squeezing my hand.

"I had a few helpers but yes I did, Is it what you imagined?" I ask her softly, my hand feels so sweaty.

"It's better. Thank you my bear, I love you." My chest hurts, she kills me with how cute she is.

"My bear huh?"

"Do you like that pet name?" She's swinging her feet slightly, looking at me so pleased with herself.

"I love it sweetheart, and I love you." I take a deep breath.
"Listen I want to tell you something,"
I slide off the seat and kneel in front of her but I can see everyone looking over at us from behind her. Their faces all looking our way, like this wasn't hard enough.