Chapter~°2°:Who Is She? 🫧

Y/N woke up from bed,did all her morning chores and dressed up in her regular decent clothing. She let her hairs open.She was looking simply beautiful! Today Y/N doesn't have school so she's going out with her girl-friends to have fun and chill together! Y/N has a middum type of friends group which contains 7 people! Otherwise Y/N is a social butterfly! So she has a lots of friends who are not so close but whenever she sits with them they have a good conversation too! Y/N wear her white sneakers and bid her Mom goodbye. Then she went down and get in her car and left to pick up her friends! Oh did I forget to mention? One of Y/N's beshtiee lives in the same building as hers! But she's not so included in her that 7 people group she's kind of just Y/N's beshtie! Her name is Moon-young! Y/N calls her Moon. Moon has a Bf called Eunwoo,with whom Y/N has a very brother-sister relation! Y/N reached at her destination. She went inside the cafe and saw her friends waving at her,she wave back with a BIG SMILE! She went close to their table and settled down on a empty chair there! Only her 5 friends were there,
one was missing!

Y/N: Heyyy! What's up ladies?

Her friends: Hellooo! You are late lady gaga!

Y/N: I am so sorry! Actually I got late as I was taking a shower!

Wren: Why? What have you done entire night my sweetie that you had to take a shower this early in the morning? (With a holding up laugh expression)

Y/N: Yaahhh! You dirty minded kid! My bad! I couldn't grow you up well!

Clara: Ufff! You guys and your dirty jokes! (She said while shaking her head as a disappointment)

Y/N and Wren change a look together and then

Y/N and Wren: Ohhh! As if you are Soooo Innocent isn't it?

Then they all looked at each other and brust out in a laugh! So Y/N's group consist Wren,Clara,Juliet,Mili,Hannah,Nancy and of course Y/N. Only Mili has proper friendship with Moon except Y/N in this group! And others usually talks with her but don't share a very close relation! They were just joking,fooling and making fun of each others! After almost 2 hours it was lunch time so All of them had to leave. Everyone bid good bye to each other and started heading back! Y/N was so happy about her spending long fun times with her closest peps! She came back to their apartment but Y/N saw someone else has parked a car in their parking lot! Y/N went to ask the security who has done this!

Y/N: Uncle,Who has parked their car in our lot?! Tell them to park it somewhere else! We need to park our car!

Security: Actually....

Someone: I have! Sorry for that but can't do anything about it! Park your car somewhere else for now!

Y/N heard a deep whiskey voice from behind! It was unfamiliar! Y/N turned back to see who it was! And she saw a handsome boy with one hand in his pocket standing there with no expressions! Y/N frowned!

Y/N: Oh hello Mr! Whoever you are,what do you mean by you can do nothing about it! This lot is ours! We pay for this! And can't you see there's no lot empty right now!

Someone: Ms.whatever! Same to you! Can't you see there's no lot to park! Where will I park my car?

Y/N: Clearly none of my business Mr! My business is my car only! Just remove it or else I have to complain about you!

Someone: To whom will you complain Ms? (He smirked and came closer to Y/N and whispered in her ear) I own this Place Missy! (He scoffed a smile)

Y/N: What an idot! Ok then your wish!

Y/N went to his car and threw a Lot of garbage on it making it dirty!

Someone: Wth! How dare you! Damn it!

Y/N: I don't care if you own this place! You may own everything but this lot is ours! Now your choice! If you want to let your car dirty then let it be here only! And yeah don't you dare to do anything to my car or else it won't be good for you! Bye Mr.! Hope to meet an idiotic person like you NEVER EVER IN MY LIFETIME!

Saying this she walked away with a swag and a proud smile. While

Jimin: Yoooo Brooo! DAMN! Who was she? She was something! Like she's pretty, she's brave, she's confident! Nice!

Taehyung: You are right! Who is she?

Yes the guy was none other than Kim Taehyung! And the guy with him Jimin, is his best friend! So that's how the story started in a parking lot but let's see where this story ends?😉