Chapter~°6°: Beginning Of A New Friendship?✨

Author POV: Y/N came back to home. And changed her outfit into a comfortable one. She was sitting on her bed with folding legs. She kept her hand on her knees and her head up on her hands. Her hairs were flying a bit as her windows were open. She was smiling thinking about today's incident. Suddenly Y/N's phone started ringing. She snapped out of her thoughts and frown her brows.

Y/N: Who it can be at this hour?

Y/N checked her phone and it was Jungkook. She picked up the call. Ober the phone~

Jungkook: Hey Y/N

Jungkook was about to say something but someone snatched his phone from him.

Y/N: Hello? Jungkook? Hello?

Taehyung: Hey Y/N it's me! Amm actually Me,Jimin and Jungkook are going out right now can you join us too?

Y/N: What? Have you gone mad? It's midnight now!

Taehyung: Trust me it will be fun! Just come na! And if you want to bring someone you can! Like Jungkook said your best friend also lives in this building? Suho Uncle's daughter if I am not wrong? You can bring her!

Y/N: Ok but how will I snap out?

Taehyung: Don't you have spare keys?

Y/N: Yes of course! Who don't have spare keys of their own home?

Taehyung: Then toa it's already sorted! Just get ready! I will take care of the rest! Just trust me! And listen it's just us,so there's no need to droll up! Just come casually! Okay?

Y/N: Yeah Okay alright! But...

Taehyung: Y/N,I told you na just believe me! It will be fun!

Y/N: Okay let me inform Moon too!

Taehyung: Okay! We will leave in 10 mins!

Y/N: Hmm okay bye!

Y/N called Moon and she was so excited about it but she also wanted to call Eunwoo. So Y/N asked Tae if they can bring someone else too! Taehyung said it was alright. Then All of them Got ready! After sometimes Taehyung called Y/N and told her to come out. Y/N came out without making any noise. But Y/N's Mom saw her from her parents' shared bedroom. She didn't called her back but thought of seeing what Y/N is upto! She saw Taehyung waiting for Y/N. Taehyung held Y/N hand and started running towards the lift. Y/N's Mom smiled and called Mrs Kim as She knew her best friend is awake. Y/N's Mom told Mrs. Kim everything and She was very happy about it. On the other hand......

Taehyung: See it was easy! (He was breathing heavily due to running fast, he was still holding Y/N's hand)

Y/N: But What If Mamma comes to check on me?

Taehyung: If we think too much na then we will never be able to do any fun stuffs like these in our entire lifetime!

Y/N: Okay but where are we going?

Taehyung was about to say something but Jungkook,Jimin and Moon came running. They all gather at the garage and then they planned to climbed up the wall as their drivers had already parked 1 car and 1 jeep outside quitely! They were climbing up the wall one by one. First all the boys climbed up to the other side then Taehyung Helped Y/N to come down. He held her waist and she placed her hands on his shoulders. They made an eye contact and didn't break it even after Y/N was already down. Jimin fake coughed and They both came to their senses.

Moon: Yaah! Someone please help me too!

Jimin was about to help her but Eunwoo came and helped her to come down! They both also had a romantic and passionate eye contact!

Jimin and Jungkook: Aiiishhh! Will you all please stop making us feel single?

All of them laughed and got in the cars. Y/N and Taehyung was alone in a car.

Taehyung: Play your playlist for now. I will play Mine while coming back!

Y/N: Okay! Thank you~ (She said with a smile)

Both the cars left the city side and started going towards a bit far from the gathering of the Seoul city! Windows were open and Y/n's hair was tied up in a loose bun so her hairs started flying a bit! She was seeing outside the windows while listening to her soft playlist! But Taehyung was checking on her constantly. He smiled unknowingly seeing her like that!

Has Taehyung Fallen in Love? Is this what called Love? Or it's nothing? Does Taehyung Have realisation of his this feeling?

To be continued.....💫