Chapter~°32°: Harsh Reality 🏚️

Author POV: After listening Taehyung's decision,Y/N told him that he shouldn't do something like that. Cause his decision would make a very visible effect on their life. But Taehyung wasn't ready to be convinced. But Y/N was trying to make him understand.

Y/N: Taehyung You can't leave this world like this. If someone once enter this world, there's no way you can leave from here permanently! Anyhow or somehow you will get involved with things eventually. You should have thought all these before coming in this world,before becoming a mafia king!

Tae:Then what about uncle? Isn't he totally out of this world!

Y/N: It's your misconception Tae! Like yes he is out but not totally! He still get involves into shits! But it's not that huge Ig. That's it.

Tae: So I will also try to do the same!

Y/N:Tae my father wasn't a mafia '𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚'!

Taehyung couldn't say anything more but started crying and said

Tae: I wanna leave this world! I badly wanna leave this world! When I entered I didn't know it would harm so much! I am literally destroying my everything! I don't even have any idea how many innocent person get killed by us everyday! I don't wanna be a sinner anymore. I don't want you or my future family to get hurt because of my nasty job! I don't want Y/N! I don't Y/N! (He started crying miserably)

Y/N: I wish I could tell you that there's a way Taehyung! But it's not a movie it's our real life! And you, yourself know very well that it's not possible! There's no way. But you know Why I Love You Tae? Because despite being a Mafia man you have a heart! You have a conscience. I am so happy that at least you aren't proud to be a mafia king! You know the difference between right and wrong! But at the end Tae in real life there's no way you can come back totally! I wish you could have understand all these before joining as Mafia King! (She said while creasing his hair)

Tae: Then what should I do Y/N? (He said while wiping his tears)

Y/N: Protect Me Tae! In your gangster style! Because there's no other way! (She said while shaking her head)

Tae:Hmm I will be back in sometimes don't worry.

Tae went out from the room and 'Antiproiettile' followed him as they saw something unusual in Tae's behaviour. He drove his car and stopped at a bridge. All the time 'Antiproiettile' was following him. So they also stopped at the bridge. Tae got down from his car and started crying, screaming in pain. 'Antiproiettile'became worried and went near Taehyung. He was sitting on his knees and holding his ears with his hands while crying and screaming.

J-Hope: Taehyungahhh! What happened? Why are you crying? Did doctor say anything upsetting about Y/N? Did Y/N say something?

Namjoon: Yeah Taehyungshii. Talk to us! Come on tell us what happened!

Jin: Yaah Taehyungaah Talk to Hyung. Tell me I will try to fix everything.

Jungkook: Yeah! Hyung who hurt you? Tell me I will kill him!

Jimin: Yess Taehyungshii tell us who said what to you? We will do anything to see you smile!

Antiproiettile: We Will Set The World On Fire For You Taehyung!

Tae finally looked up to make eye contact with them. Tae wiped his tears and said

Tae: Hyungggg! I wanna quite this job! I don't wanna be a mafia king anymore! Please Hyung please help me! I don't wanna be a sinner anymore! Please Hyung I wanna live a happy life! I don't want Y/N and my future family to suffer for me! Hyung....Hyung when I started my journey in this world I didn't know that I will have to see this day! I didn't think that deeply that time! I wasn't that mature to think all these that time! I always loved thrilling and challenging thing! But I didn't know that while having fun,I will end up destroying so many innocent lives. Today when that guy, Mingyu told me all those stuffs I have been doing. He made me realise that how wrong I was,I am! I am feeling so heavy! I am feeling like there's a heavy burden on my heart! He just made me realise that the position I was proud of,the job I was proud of, is a job of shame! The power I have, doesn't have any respect! People just fear it! That's it! How could I have been so immature for so long?(He started crying while hugging Jin)

Jin didn't know what to say to their little brother. He made eye contact with 'Antiproiettile' while hugging him. All of them hugged Taehyung. Tears started dropping from their eyes too automatically. Jungkook started crying miserably seeing his Hyungs crying. They broke the group hug but Taehyung was still in Jimin's embrace.

Namjoon: Taehyung If it's your final decision then all we can do is, help you. We can help you by not making you involved in every possible things.

J-Hope: Yes! But Tae there's no way you can leave this world just by saying this! You can't leave this world overnight.

Jin: Yes Taehyung! And as you know everyone know you more than they know us! They love dealing with you more than they love dealing with us! And some missions, we just can't execute without you! We need you Taehyung! But we will try to keep you away.

Jungkook: Yes Hyung We will work harder to keep you out of this world but please Hyung don't cry! (He said while crying)

Taehyung finally stopped crying and stood up. He went a bit far and had some fresh air and then come back where they were standing.

Tae: I know you all are right! So yes I will do as you guys say! Thank you Hyungs and My Kookie for helping me out! Thank You for Being there,thank you making me strong! Thank You for Loving me! (He said and all of them had a group hug)

Jin: Yaaah! Who will say we are the Mafias? Like people say 'A man doesn't cry and all that' and here we are Mafia Men and crying together that too on a public place.

All of them laughed a little while having tears in their eyes. They left together. They went towards their car while walking in scyn. They came back home and Tae went in Y/N's room while smiling. Y/N smiled back seeing him smile.

Y/N: Ohooo! My Taetae bear is back!

Tae: Yesss! Your Taetae bear is back! (He said showing his famous boxy smile)

Y/N: So you made you understand huh?

Tae: Who else other than my Hyungs? (He said while laughing)

Y/N: I am so glad that they exist! I am so happy that they made you understand what I wanted to make you understand.

Tae: Y/N leave all those. It's time for you to have dinner. And then you have to take medicines too. Come on open your mouth. (He said while opening his mouth)

Y/N opened his mouth and Tae started feeding her. After sometimes Y/N started saying that she won't eat anymore. She started to insist while Tae wasn't ready to listen to her.

Y/N: Ahh! Taehyug pleaseeee~ I don't want to have more! Pweaseee

Tae: No no no no! You need to have some more! Come on open your mouth

Y/N kept moving Tae's hand away. Mrs Kim and Mrs Lee saw all these from the door. And they were happily smiling while having some tears in their eyes.

Mrs Kim: I think now it's time.

Mrs Lee: Yes I feel the same.

Mrs Kim: Let me talk to Taehyung's father. It's time for them to get married.

Mrs Kim and Mrs Lee kept admiring them while holding hands.

Will Tae really be able to leave the Mafia World permanently someday? Will Y/N and Tae be able to get married without any problems?

To be continued........💫