Chapter~°18°: Unexpected Revelation☄️

Author POV: Tae was still teasing Y/N but suddenly

Mrs Kim: Y/N, Sweetheart! Whe (she saw Taehyung was hovering Y/N and his mouth was in Y/N's neck)

She didn't say anything and left quitely. She went to the bar which is located in the hall. Mr Kim was preparing a drink for him. Mrs Kim went near him and told him.

Mr Kim: Aiishh! My son really gets what he wants huh? (He smirked)

Mrs Kim: A correction for you my honey (she came from behind and hugged him and whispered in his ear) Our son!

Mr Kim held her hand and kissed the back of her hand. On the other hand in the bedroom Tae was continuously teasing Y/N.

Tae: You know Y/N there were a lot of girls who used to like me (he said while playing with her fingers and smirking) But I have always liked you and Only YOU! (He looked straight into her eyes and his eyes darkened)

Y/N was a bit confused and maybe a bit jealous too? So she didn't ask him anything but said

Y/N: Yk Taehyung,Seojoon Oppa really likes me 'Back' (she emphasized the word 'Back')

Taehyung got angry now. He harshly grabbed her chin and said

Tae: I said I.ONLY.LIKED.YOU! ALWAYS! FUCKING ALWAYS! And what you did my wifey? My baby wifey likes someone else huh? (His grip tighten and his voice was giving chill down Y/N's spine,his eyes were burning)

Y/N:Tae.... Taehyung! You-u are ahh hurting me! (She hold Taehyung's hand and he let it go)

Tae got up from her. And went near the window. He was wearing only bathrobe all the time. He opened a soju can and said

Tae: You ruined the whole mood Y/N! Go! Mom is back and she has even saw us like that! But pretend like you didn't notice her!

Y/N: Tae....

Tae: Just go I will come out after changing! (He said coldly)

Y/N came downstairs and saw Mr Kim having wine while Mrs Kim is sitting on the sofa. And she's wearing a black long gown!

Y/N: Good Evening Uncle! Good evening Aunty! (She was a bit shocked but thought to act normal)

Mrs Kim: Heeyyyy mah sweetheart! Or should I say my Taehyung's Sweetheart huh? (She teased smiled)

Y/N became shy and tugged a hair string behind her ear. She went and sat beside Mrs Kim on the sofa. Suddenly Jungkook came into the house and he was injured?

Jungkook: Appa! I need to talk to Hyung! It's important! We can't deal with this without him! (Jungkook and Tae are cousins but he calls Me Kim Appa too)

Mr Kim: Go! He's upstair!

Jungkook hadn't notice you till then but noticed you while going to upstair. And became shocked. He greeted Y/N while trying to hiding his wound! Y/N was frowning thinking about what's going on! On the other hand, Jungkook saw Tae got ready and now was about to wear his engagement ring! He took it off before because he was showering but lied to Y/N to tease her.

Jungkook: Hyung! We need to go! Now!

Taehyung nodded and pulled something from his closet and went down hurriedly with Jungkook. He bid everyone a quick good bye and left! But he came back after 1 min and Hugged his father. Mr Kim told him something in his ear and he left. Y/N was so confused so she bid Mr and Mrs Kim good bye and thought to follow Taehyung till garage! As soon as she entered the garage she started calling his name! But suddenly a bullet shooting sound was heard and Y/N screamed because of fear! But someone pulled Y/N in a corner and covered her mouth while looking if anyone was there or watching them! It was Taehyung. He shooted a bullet and took a quick glance at Y/N and said

Tae: Why are you here! Have you lost your mind! Now you can't even go back until I kill all of them!

Y/N was shocked for a min and then said

Y/N: Tae Are you a '𝙈𝘼𝙁𝙄𝘼'?

Tae shooted bullets everywhere while protecting Y/N and Jungkook and Jimin were there too they shooted bullets too! And now dead bodies were falling on the ground! Y/N was shocked! She had tears in her eyes. And she again asked

Y/N: Tae Are you a '𝙈𝘼𝙁𝙄𝘼'? (She asked calmly)

Tae: Yes I AM A MAFIA! DAMN IT! I AM!

So finally one of the biggest truth of Kim Family is revealed! But lots of surprises are yet to come! At this moment something to think about is what will be Y/N's reaction? Will she still accept this marriage and Taehyung? Or Will she act like other Y/Ns'?

To be continued........💫