Chapter~°25°: A Mission To Accomplish 🌗

Author POV: Next Day in the morning Y/N got ready as she needs to go to hospital for practical lessons. She went to the garage and saw Tae was standing there with folded arms and So hee was there too. Y/N smiled confidently and was about to pass them but she stopped and said

Y/N: Hey! Good morning (While looking at So hee) Good Morning Mr Kim! (She smiled and the smile seemed genuine)

Tae: Good Morning Y/N! (Y/N nodded with a smile hearing this)

Y/N: You must not know me! Amm I am Y/N! Lee Y/N. (She extended her hand towards So hee)

So hee took her hand and smiled genuinely. She said

So hee: I know you Y/N! Glad to meet you! I guess I can call you doctor Y/N too? (She smiled as she saw Y/N's apron in her hand)

Y/N: Oh! (She smiled) Yeah sure! That's my another identity!

So hee: Y/N why did you chose to become a Doctor only?

Y/N: Actually! Let it be (she smiled bitterly while looking at Tae) I started studying medical for someone else,But now I am a doctor for myself! (She smiled a bit) Ok so let me go now. I am getting late I guess. (She touched So hee's shoulder with her one plam and started walking)

But Suddenly Tae noticed there wasn't Y/N's car so he called her from back

Tae: Hey! No need to go on a bus,I can give you a lift!

Y/N: No Actually-

Seo Joon: Yaaah! Y/N-ahh! We are gonna be late again for you!

Y/N turned towards outside and said

Y/N: Yaaah! SeoJoon-Aahh! You are late!

Seo Joon: I am not late! (He said while hugging himself and looking sideways)

Y/N: Oh really! (She went towards him and started hitting him playfully)

Y/N was happily beating Seo Joon and Tae was watching them with a done face. Suddenly Seo Joon back hugged her and said

Seo Joon: Eomma,now your boy is getting late for you only! (He said with a pout)

Y/N started laughing hard and hit him with her elbow. Seo Joon broke the hug and started laughing. Then they both got into Seo Joon's car and left for the hospital. Seo Joon was also studying medical. But he has already passed as he was Y/N's senior. And now Y/N is under training by Seo Joon and many other seniors. Tae fisted his hand and said

Tae:This Guy still exists in my girl's life! Literally! Jimin was already too much to handle and then this piece of shit also! Damn it! (He said in his mind)

Tae left with So Hee in his car for somewhere. Tae dropped So Hee in a apartment and left for his own business. He went to his lair. The whole team of Taehyung was present there. Antiproiettile was planning to go on a mission tomorrow. They set the whole plan and now Namjoon was explaining the plan to everyone.

Namjoon: Ok So Me and Yoongi will operate from here to track everyone's location and we will see the Live CCTV camera footage of the mansion from here. We will keep giving you instructions about when and where to move. We will let you guys know if we see something fishy. I have already sent our men to go to the mansion as decorators to fit CC camera secretly all over the mansion. And now Jin,Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung among you guys, Taehyung is obviously going inside. And with him Jin is must. Jimin and Jungkook you guys will take your positions outside the mansion. You both will surround the house from all sides with our men. Whenever I,Jin or Taehyung told you guys to move inside, make sure only Jungkook and his team should go inside. Meanwhile Jimin and his team should still stay out to handle the situation outside and to create pressure on them! And Everyone make sure to load your guns fully and also don't forget to carry some extra bullets with you! And with Taehyung,So hee will attend the ball as his partner. And with Jin Y/N will attend the ball! We have already talked with her and she's alright with the plan!

Tae: What! No no no no! This is not happening! I can't bear anything happening to Y/N! What if she gets shooted? Or what If they threat us by using her? She doesn't know how to defence!

Jin: How can you be so sure Tae? Alright so for your kind information,Y/N has become a professional shooter in these past 4 years! She can shoot exactly the same way we can! So stop worrying about her! And if the situation becomes really horrible, Jungkook or Jimin will come to take her out. Don't worry we will play along!

Taehyung: Ok then! If she's alright then let's do this!

Everyone stands up and Namjoon said Jungkook to do the cheer

Jungkook: WE ARE 'Antiproiettile' (means Bulletproof)

(They cheered the same way they does before every concert)

All of them left for their house. They reached their building garage,parked their car and now was waiting for the lift to come. Suddenly they saw Y/N coming. Seo Joon again dropped her. She was laughing at his some sloppy jokes. She waved him good bye and said

Y/N: Good night Seo Joon Oppaaaa! (She teased for some reason)

Seo Joon: Yaaahhh! Lee Y/N!!!!!

She laughed and started coming towards the lift. She saw Antiproiettile standing there too. She went towards them and Jungkook side hugged her. They were still hugging.

Y/N: Hey My handsome Oppas! How's everyone's day huh? Mr Mafias (she whispered)

Jin: It was a pretty work day for us but it was fun though! (He winked)

Namjoon: It gonna be more fun tomorrow! (He said rubbing his plams together, smirking)

J-Hope: Yeeeaaahhh! Holy shit! I am so excited!

Y/N: Ohooo you guys cursed too! Not bad not bad!

Jimin: Ahh My innocent Y/N! We kill poeple then cursing toa is nothing compared to that! (He laughed)

Jungkook was hugging Y/N throughout the time and was laughing,having their own chat.

Jimin: Yaaah Jungkookahh! She's my best friend! Why are you stealing her from me?

Jungkook: Excuse me Hyung! I am the one who introduced you guys! I was Y/N's best friend since childhood, alright! So I didn't steal her you did! Mr shorty! (He teased)

Jimin: Yeah JEON JUNGKOOK! I am elder that you! Respect!

Jungkook: Just in age not in height (he said while showing their height difference using his hand)

Jimin: YOUUU!!!

Y/N: Okaayy Stop! My floor has come! Byeee! Good night everyone! And best of luck for tomorrow! Caiyooo (fighting) {she said while fisting her hand cutely}

Antiproiettile except Tae: Caiyooo!

Y/N was about to exit from the lift, suddenly Tae said

Tae: Be ready at 5 in the afternoon tomorrow! (He said coldly while keeping his both hands in his pockets)

Y/N: Okayy Mr Kim! (She said sharply too)

What will happen tomorrow? Will any of them get hurt? Will they be able to accomplish their mission? Why is Tae so worried about Y/N?

To be continued...........💫