Chapter~°23: Girlfriend?🪴

Author POV: Next Day in the evening,Y/N got ready in this gown. And went to the party. As soon as Y/N entered the party,all the people who attended the party looked at her. And all of them were stunned! She was looking stunning! Jimin approached her and she smiled at Jimin! But 'someone' again noticed it!

Jimin: Ohooo! My beautiful lady is here huh? Looking pretty and all! (He winked)

Y/N: Yes Mr Handsome! Looking hot and all huh? (She winked at him too)

Jimin laughed and Y/N laughed back with him! Then Jimin gave Y/N his hand and she hesitated a bit but then held it thinking something! And then 'someone' noticed something which made him furious for some reason! And that 'someone'was Taehyung! He saw Y/N wasn't wearing her ring! He got super furious and fisted his hand! While Y/N came inside and now Jimin was introducing her with his Hyungs!

Jin: No no Let us introduce ourselves! Ok So I am Kim Seok Jin! You can call me WWH! Means World Wide Handsome!

Namjoon: I am Kim Namjoon!

Hobi: I am your hope,you are my hope I am J-Hope! You can call me Hobi!

Suga: I am Suga,I am a bad boy and now I am hungry!

Jimin: And you already know Me, Jungkook and.... Taehyung! So yeah! We are in total 7 members! And our group name is 'Antiproiettile'! It's an Italian word!

Y/N:What does it mean?

Jimin: You will get to know with time!

Jungkook: Yaah! Y/N-ahh you are looking so beautiful!

Jin: Yeah! She's looking very pretty!

Namjoon: Hey Y/N do you have any plans at midnight? We can go out then? I mean if you don't have any plans!

Y/N: Yeah Sure! I have no plans for Midnight!

'Antiproiettile' and Y/N were laughing, gossiping! They were enjoying each other's company! Suddenly The anchor announced saying

Anchor: Everyone please take your positions on the dance floor with your partners! It's going to be a partner changing dance ball!

This time Y/N asked for Jimin's hand and Jimin gladly accepted her hand while smiling! They both hoop on the dance floor. And the other 5 also got in with random girls. While Tae also took his position on the floor with So hee. Tae was dancing with So hee but his eyes were on Y/N! Partner was changing and Tae saw Y/N dancing with multiple males while smiling! Her lingering in the other males arm bothered Taehyung way too much! And it was finally Tae's turn to dance with Y/N! Y/N's smile faded away seeing Tae is the second person. But she quickly wore a fake smile. Tae quickly held Y/N in his arms. Tae pulled Y/N closer. And he pushed her body on his. Now there was no distance between Y/N and Tae! And Y/N said

Y/N: What are you doing Tae? Your girlfriend is watching you!

Tae: And your boyfriend is watching you too sweetheart! (He said while gritting his teeth)

Y/N: What do you mean! I am not shameless like you! I don't have any man in my heart except........ Actually I have no man in my heart! (She looked at him sharply)

Tae: Oh really! Then what's up with you and Jimin? And where's your ring? Why are you not wearing it?

Y/N: What's the point Mr Kim? You have a girlfriend,So I am not anyone to you anymore! And about that ring I have thrown it away! Just like I am trying to throw you away from my heart!

Taehyung felt sharp pain in his heart and spinned Y/N to the next partner and Left the ball.

Why did it hurt Taehyung? What does he want? What's the relation between So hee and Taehyung? Has Y/N really thrown The ring away? What will Taehyung do next?

To be continued........💫