Chapter~°14°:A Photo To Remember 🙌🏻

Author POV: Slowly everyone started leaving as it was getting late. But Y/N's friend and both Y/N and Taehyung's family were still there. Jimin already left because he was not feeling well but Jungkook was still there. It was almost midnight now. Y/N's Friend and Taehyung were still talking. Suddenly Jungkook felt a bit thirsty so he went to the bar to get some juice. After sometime Wren asked Y/N if she wants to have some chocolate.

Wren: Beshtie wanna have some chocolates?

Y/N: Why are you even asking! Don't you know your beshtie never says no to chocolates? (She pouted and smiled)

Wren: Yeah yeah (she rolled her eyes and laughed)

Wren went where chocolates were kept. She was about to grab chocolates. She kept her hand on the chocolate bowl, suddenly Jungkook also put his hand in the bowl to take chocolates and their hands touched. They both looked at eachother and they had an eye contact. It last for almost 3-4 minutes but Taehyung noticed it so came smirking. Tae fake coughed.

Taehyung: Someone told me not to steal her friend but I can see someone is stealing my cousin,my small,little, innocent brother (He said while patting Jungkook's head and made a pout)

Wren: Huh! W-who's stealing your brother! Keep your brother to yourself only! (She said while frowning)

Wren left and Taehyung pushed Jungkook and said

Taehyung: What's going on huh?

Jungkook: Yaaah! Taehyungie Hyung there's nothing like that! She came to pick some chocolates so did I and our hands touched unconsciously! That's it Hyung.

Taehyung: Yeah Yeah I can see that Loooonnngggg eye contact though!

Jungkook: Hyunggggg! (He whined and Taehyung laughed)

Wren went to Y/N and complained to her about her finance teasing her. Taehyung came where everyone was standing

Y/N: Yaah Taehyungaah Why did you tease my beshtie? (She said while side hugging Wren)

Taehyung explained her the whole situation and started laughing.

Y/N: Taehyungaahh You did.....right! Absolutely right! This girl tease me each and every time whenever I look at a guy even unintentionally! (She said frowning at Wren)

Wren: Yaaahhh Kim Taehyung you have succed at stealing my beshtie (she started fake crying and stomping her feet)

Taehyung laughed while Someone was staring at Wren's cuteness and smiling sweetly! It was none other than our Jungkookie! And when Taehyung titled his head towards Jungkook while laughing he saw Jungkookie was smiling sweetly,Tae frowned at looked where Jungkook was looking and he saw Wren! He started laughing even more and hit Jungkook with his elbow. When Jungkook looked at Taehyung he smirked and raised his eyebrows at Jungkook. Jungkook shook his head and started looking at here and there. It was midnight now and everyone decided to leave by now. Y/N's All friends left together while Y/N was about to go and sit in her parents' car, when Tae's Mom held her hand and told her to go with Taehyung. Y/N looked at Tae and he nooded. So Y/N smiled at Mrs. Kim and nodded at her and went to sit in Taehyung's car.

Taehyung: So 2nd ride as friends and 1st ride as my fiance Huh? Ms.Y/N? Or should I already started calling you Mrs.Kim? (He smiled)

Y/N hit Taehyung playfully.

Taehyung: It was a nice day! I mean companies were really good. Your friends are fun and I am saying this for the 2nd time that you are really lucky to have friends like them. Like at present time having a true friend,is really rare! And here you are having a bunch of true friends (he laughed)

Y/N: Exactly! I am really lucky to have them! It feels so good to spend time with them! They make me feel better,they make me feel home! What about your friends Tae? You never spoke about them!

Taehyung: Some other day maybe? As that conversation is actually gonna be long! (He laughed)

Y/N: Oh so you are a social butterfly too?

Taehyung: No I don't have so many friends but the ones I have are really old friends! Like I have had them since high school and all are really close to me!

Y/N: Then why didn't they come?

Taehyung: Actually all of us are studying together in New York as you know! So just Me and Jim came together back at Seoul for some business staffs but others are still there,in New York! So they couldn't come. But I will make you talk with them before I leave,through video call.

Y/N: Okay!

Taehyung: Y/N let's click a picture to remember this day.

Y/N: O-okayy (she was a bit confused but agreed)

Taehyung side the car and held Y/N's hand. They took a picture of their hands,while holding eachother's hand. Tae told Y/N to send it to him and Y/N sent it to Tae immediately. But Tae was still holding Y/N's hand and driving the car with one hand as he is pro at it! Y/N also didn't pay attention,she was looking outside the window and her hair was flying a little,making her look more pretty. Taehyung looked at her and smiled sweetly but Y/N didn't notice that. Soon they reached home and parked their car. Their parents reached before them as they took a break for clicking the photo. Taehyung and Y/N both entered the lift. Y/N's floor comes first so she got off first. Tae side hugged her

Y/N: Bye Taehyungahh! Good night!

Taehyung: Good night Ms. Y/N oh sorry Mrs. Kim (he laughed)

Y/N made an angry face but laughed with him later and waved him good bye,the lift door closed and Y/N went to her house. Y/N changed and became fresh. Now she was about to go to bed but she checked her Instagram before sleeping and saw Taehyung posted a new photo. That photo which they clicked in the car. Them holding hands! Y/N smiled sweetly and became happy! But she didn't know why!

Why Taehyung posted their photo? Is he in love? Does he want this relation? Or there is other intention behind posting that photo? Why Y/N became happy? Is she in Love? If yes then will she still Love him after knowing his '𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇?'

To be continued.......💫