Chapter~°28°: Reliving The Past🌔

Author POV: Last night Tae and Y/N fell asleep in each other's embrace. It is morning now. Suddenly Taehyung's sleep got disturbed and he woke up. When he looked beside him,he saw Y/N sleeping while hugging him. He was admiring how she was looking cute while sleeping.

Tae: I am Sorry Y/N. Sorry for hurting you. I really missed you! I did, I swear. I don't know if involving you in my life is a selfish decision or not. I know somewhere it is a selfish decision but I can't help it. I can't help loving you! I am sorry. I know even in future you will have to go through so much pain just because of me. I wish I can protect you always from this dark Mafia world Mia Regina! (He smiled softly and kissed her forehead)

Taehyung was still smiling staring at her. Suddenly Y/N opened her eyes and saw Taehyung looking at her while smiling softly so she smiled back

Taehyung: Good Morning Wifey!

Y/N: Good Morning Hubbyyy

Taehyung: What did you call me just now? For the first time! Ahhh I am feeling I am on the 9th cloud!

Y/N: Yaaah Kim Taehyung! (She hit her playfully and started laughing)

Tae and Y/N were laughing while talking about stuffs. Suddenly

Y/N: Taehyungahh the room you used to live in at your parents apartment was so uncolourful. Like it used to hold a dark vibe! Used to seem like even the room is screaming yes Kim Taehyung is A Mafia (she laughed)

Tae: I knew you didn't like that room because of the vibe that room held. And you are the reason why I made this room colourful. And I remember you have fairy lights in your room so I tried to do something familiar! So that you feel comfortable.

Y/N: Aww My Taetae bear! So Cuteee (she pinched his both cheeks with her both hands)

Tae: Yeah! Who will say I am a mafia? That too the mafia King? Like Dad was right. Every man literally every man in this world is nothing in front of his wife no matter what he is in front of the whole world!

Y/N: Hehe Yessss You are Right!

Tae: Yes I am right (he shook his head in defeat)

They were talking, pulling each other's legs, laughing and being all happy with each other's company. Suddenly Y/N's phone started ringing. She took her phone and saw it was her mom. She picked up the call and before she could say anything,her mother said

Y/N's Mom: Yaaahhh! Lee Y/N! What do you think of yourself huh? Where have you been since last night? Have you forgotten your address? Are you lost? Do I and Your Appa need to come and pick you up? Are you 5? Or even less than that? How can you behave so immaturely at the age of 21??!! What do you want huh! You want me and your Appa to die due to a heart attack? Because you are exactly behaving like that!

Y/N: Eomma Listen to m.....

Y/N's Mom: What's there to listen to huh? We got you engaged with a guy and what did that guy do? Came back from abroad with another lady! That tension is not enough for us? That you are giving us more tension while not being home since last night!

Tae heard everything that Y/N's Mom said so he took the phone from Y/N and said

Taehyung: Aunty, it's me Taehyung. Aunty Y/N has been with me since last night. She's alright with.....

Before Taehyung could say anything Y/N's mother started shouting again

Y/N's Mom: Yaahh Kim Taehyung! What do you think of yourself?........

Y/N's mother was still shouting while Tae removed the phone from his ear and said

Tae: Y/N,even your mother is saying exactly the way you say like she's saying 'Yaaah Kim Taehyung' (he said whispering,imitating her)

He again attached the phone with his ear and Y/N's mother said from another side

Y/N's Mom: Why are you not answering me huh? First tell me Who's that girl? What's your relationship with her? Who the hell gave you the right to hurt my only daughter? You might be a mafia king in your own world but don't forget I am your soon to be mother-in-law! Although right now I am not sure if you are going to be my son-in-law or not! I have better options for my daughter yk!

Tae: What! Aunty wait wait! What did you just say? Aunty how can you find a better option when I am the best! Please Aunty (he started fake crying over the call)

Seeing him fake crying Y/N got shocked and was holding her laugh back while over the phone

Y/N's Mom: Yaah! You brat! Sto-p stop crying! Yaah Kim Taehyung I told you na stop crying. And come home with my daughter NOW! We need to talk then I will think if you are the so called best option or there are actually better options for my daughter than you!

Tae: Ok Aunty I am coming now (he said while stopping his fake cry)

Y/N's mom cut the call and as soon as Tae put down the phone Y/N burst into a laughter and said

Y/N: Tae Are you sure you are Mafia? Like I don't think so! How can A Mafia man fake cry? (She was laughing continuously)

Taehyung: Listen before being a mafia man I was a little boy! Stop forgetting I am a human too! (He said with a pout) I used to fake cry whenever Eomma used to get angry on me in childhood. Easy technique to not to be beaten up by Eomma yk!

Y/N: And who taught you this idea? (She said I was still laughing)

Tae: Of course My world wide handsome Jin Hyung! You know besides being world wide handsome he's a worldwide funny and intelligent guy too! (He said with close eyes and nodded his head, acting cute basically)

Y/N: Yeah of course you and your Hyungs! They are so good yk! You used to say that I am lucky to have my friends in my life and now I am saying you are so lucky to have Hyungs like them! They are supportive, understanding,funny, strong, intelligent, handsome and of course Mafia Man at the same time! Like it's so different,seems almost unreal to be honest!

Taehyung: Same thinking! Sometimes I think my life is just like a film! An action film. Like seriously! And after your entry in my life,my film even has a romantic part (he laughed while hugging her) Hey Y/N get up! You need to go! Aunty will kill me. She said she wants to talk to me now. Literally she emphasized the 'NOW'!

Y/N: Oh my shit! Come on hurry back then! I am dead today if you can't convince my mother. She will get me married with someone else I swear. (She laughed)

Tae: Oh hello Miss Lee and soon to be Mrs Kim stop being happy because that's not happening! I am not letting this happen! At least not in my lifetime! (He said with attitude)

Y/N: Oh really? Let's see then. If you can convince my mother or not! (She said folding her hands on her chest and titling her head in the left side with an attitude)

Tae: Challenge accepted! (He said with the same attitude and nodding his head)

Y/N smirked and then they left for their house.

Will Taehyung be able to convince Y/N's parents? Will they believe in Taehyung? Will they accept that Actually Taehyung is the best option for Y/N?

To be continued.........💫