Chapter~°9°:Perfect For Each Other?🌷

Author POV: Next Day Y/N got up,did her morning chores and got ready for school. She took her lunch box and went to school. After long 7 hours of school she came back home at 5 in the afternoon. She was coming back while walking with her friends. Clara,Wren,Juliet,Mili and Y/N always come back together while doing lots of fun. She was entering her apartment garage while waving them good bye. When she turn back she saw Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin standing there. All of them were waving at her but Tae was staring at her.

Jungkook & Jimin: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: Hi (She smiled and waved back while walking to them)

Jimin: How was your day?

Jungkook: It was tiring wasn't it?

Y/N: Yeah indeed it was but it was fun too!

Taehyung: Why?You had fun with boys?

Y/N:Nooo! I had fun with my girl-friends! (She laughed)

All of them also Lauged along with her. Then Y/N bid them good bye as she was tried and just came back from school. She got home and took shower,had some food. Then she was studying from evening suddenly at 9 Pm she received a message from an unknown number. She opened the chat and saw that....

Someone: Hey! This me Taehyung. Are you free right now?

Y/N: Yeah but why are you asking?

Taehyung: Actually I am at roof right now so thought that maybe we can have a good chat and get to know each other more?

Y/N: Oh okay! Wait I will be there in 5 mins

Taehyung: Okay no probs!

Y/N then fixed her clothes and hair told her mother that she is going to rooftop to have some fresh air. She called the lift,got in and pressed 50th button. Yes their apartment had 50 floors in total. She got out of the lift and went to roof,started to look around to see Tae. Suddenly she saw Taehyung standing at a edge of the roof staring at the night view of Seoul city. She slowly went near Tae and stood next to him

Y/N: The view is beautiful isn't it? (Smiling)

Taehyung: Not more than you! (Smiled back)

Y/N: Yaahh! You are flirting with your own best friend? (Hit his arm jokingly)

Taehyung: Wae? Can't I?

They both laughed together. They were showing each other different different places of Seoul, talking about moon and stars,they were all smiley. Suddenly Mrs Kim came to call Tae as it was dinner time. She was about to call his name but noticed a girl beside him and it didn't took her even a minute to recognise the girl! She was looking at them with admiration in her eyes! She took a picture of them looking at each other while smiling!

Mrs Kim: I think Taehyung and Y/N is perfect for each other! I should Talk to my beshtie about this! (She smiled happily)

Is Y/N and Taehyung actually 'Perfect' for each other? Will Taehyung and Y/N accept whatever their parents are thinking to do? How will Y/N react? Will she be happy? Is Taehyung in Love with Y/N?

To be continued.......💫