Chapter~°30°: Reunion 🌒

Author POV: Tae and Y/N got into their car and started for the location Wren shared. Tae was worried thinking about what Clara and Juliet are fighting over. But there,Y/N was so chilled out. That's why Tae asked her

Tae: Y/N? You aren't worried at all? I mean aren't you worried that your friends might fall apart?

Y/N:Oh my Taetae bear you think they are fighting over something serious? Cause I don't think so! These two creakhead women never fight about anything serious! They just fight! Like almost for no reason.(she laughed)

Tae: That's why you are so relaxed! Now I got it. (He laughed back) But I am feeling bad for my dear Cognata,Wren! Btw what about Wren and Jungkookie? Did they processed a bit in last few years?

Congnata means Sister-in-law in Italian.

Y/N: A bit? You are asking a bit? Tae they are almost in a relationship! And about you calling Wren Congnata,She will think you are cursing her (she laughed out loud)

Tae: Ikr! This is the reason I am gonna call her Congnata! (He laughed along) but wait! What do you mean by My Jungkookie is in a relationship? And I don't even know!

Y/N: Your Jungkookie is not yours anymore Tae! So sorry (she made a fake apologetic expression and laughed a little)

Tae: Yaaahh! That's not happening! Jungkookie is MINE! No one can steal him from me! He's my ONLY little, innocent brother! How can you say that! (He pouted sadly)

Y/N:Ok Ok He's yours of course but he has grown up! Maybe not for you as you are his Hyung! But for the rest of the world he has! Trust me!

Tae: You are right! (He sighed while shaking head)

Y/N smiled seeing Tae's cuteness. Soon they reached the café. They entered and saw Wren is sitting there,covering her both ears with her both hands and on the opposite side Clara and Juliet are constantly fighting over something. Y/N told Tae to come after a few mins. So first Y/N alone went there and heard

Clara: What do you mean Juliet? You are the one who always does stuffs like this! I still remember even when we were in school you used to do the same! You are such a hypocrite!

Juliet: Wren! Wren see! She's saying I! I am a hypocrite! You are a hypocrite! How dare you to call me a hypocrite! You impudent! I will give you a slap!

Clara: What! I.....

Y/N: STOP! Stop you both! What's going on over here? Why are you both fighting like dogs?

Wren: Ahhh Y/N-aahhhh! Save meeee! Let's just leave them here to bite each other and leave! (She came and hugged Y/N while fake crying)

Y/N: No Wren! Let me talk to then first! Tell me about what you both are fighting?

Juliet: Wait I am telling you Y/N listen.....

Clara: No! You will always say against me! I am telling you snow white! Listen to me.....

Wren: You both shut up! Shut the fuck up! Let me tell Y/N! Y/N-ahh! At first everything was good. We were talking about our high school life and those beautiful memories. Suddenly Juliet said something about Clara's highschool crush! Then Clara said about Juliet crush. That guy who used to live in their apartment. And then a fight broke out while talking. So this is the whole story.

Y/N: Really! You both are fighting over 2 guys who doesn't even exist in our life right now! Please stop fighting over these silly things!

Clara: I am not talking to her! (She frowned and look at other side)