Chapter~°29°: To Persuade 🌓

Author POV: Taehyung and Y/N came to Y/N's house to talk with her parents. They parked their car,went up and pressed the bell. Y/N's mother opened the door with an angry look and said

Y/N's Mom: Come In! Please Mr Kim and Ms Lee(with a forced smile) Oh or should I call you already Mrs Kim?

Y/N: Eommaaaaa I can explain.

Y/N's Mom: You better explain you brat! Come on sit and say whatever you guys wanted to say!

Y/N looked at Tae and gestured him to speak but he was so nervous that he couldn't say anything then Y/N got angry and hitted him with her elbow. And Tae finally started speaking in fear of Y/N.

Taehyung: Actually Aunty about Soo hee,she and I met in New York. I already knew who she was,so I became friends with her and then pretended to be (suddenly Tae felt stares of Y/N and he gave a nervous smile to Y/N,gulped) I mean I just pretended that there's some-something in my heart for her. Whatever all of these were just a part of the mission! Yes! The mission we just accomplished last night. In fact Y/N was there, with us! Aunty So hee and her whole family,means her brother,cousins everyone, literally everyone died last night! We killed them! And So hee was just a part of the game,a way to reach her whole family! Nothing else Aunty. Trust me!

Y/N's Mom: Why did you take my daughter there? Don't you know it was dangerous for her to be there? Is she also a part of your game? A player who can help you in you missions Taehyung?

Tae: Aunty There's nothing like that! Aunty believe me I Love Y/N! Just her I swear!

Y/N's Mom: Come on Kim Taehyung! Every boy who wants to marry a girl will tell their parents that 'Oh Uncle, Oh aunty I Love Your Daughter Soooo MUCHHHH! please Aunty let me marry her!' Huh! Why should I believe in you? That too when you are a mafia man! Y/N's father troubled me a lot after marriage! But thank god he quieted it after Y/N was born. Otherwise I would have died suffering because of him! And ykw Tae I got better options for my only daughter (she said with attitude)

Tae: Aunty please who you got huh? Who dared to give marriage proposal for my Y/N?

Y/N's Mom: Seo Joon! Park Seo Joon! He's a doctor. Y/N and Seo Joon are friends since their childhood......

Before Y/N's mother could say anything,Tae cut her in between and said

Tae: Yeah I know that guy already! Aunty what do you say? Should I already kill him? Cause Aunty Y/N is mine! And please for god sake trust me I am the best for her because I Love Her and I really do! I care for her A Lot! I call her Mia Regina! She's my Queen. And I mean it! There's no one whom I can give the place of my queen other than Y/N! Aunty she and I, we are destined! I Love Her and she loves me back! And I feel that's enough reason for you and uncle to convince that I am THE ONE FOR HER!

Y/N's father: Exactly My Son! I believe in you! Because I have faced these things too. Come on darling,accept his words! He has some logics. Maybe he have better options for our Y/N but you know what's the best option for her? The best option for her is not someone who earns a lot,is not someone who does a good job but someone who Y/N Loves! So please I think that's enough now. Forgive Taehyung but Taehyung if you ever does this mistake again I don't know about your aunty but I surely won't spare you! After all Y/N is my Only Daughter. (He said while patting Y/N's hair)

Y/N got up and hugged her father. Tae also got up from her place and went near YN's mother. He kneeled down in front of her and kept his hands on her knees and said

Tae: Aunty,I promise I will always try to protect Y/N with my best! I will always support her,care for her! I will always take care of her if she ever fell sick. I will always stand by her side whenever there's a difficult circumstances. And most importantly I will ALWAYS love her. Please Aunty Have some faith in me.

Y/N's mother creased Tae's hair and said

Y/N's Mom: Taehyungahh you know na I have always loved you like my own child. You were my best friend's son and now my soon to be son-in-law! I Love you the way I Love Y/N! It's just that I don't want my daughter to get hurt. Please don't hurt her. We have always tried to protect her from this cruel world. The reason your uncle quited the job of mafia is her! But now look at the irony of fate,she fell in love with a mafia man. In fact we, ourselves fixed her marriage with a mafia man! I just don't want her to live my early life so please don't hurt her. It's a request of a mother (she said with tears in her eyes)

Tae: I will not hurt her aunty! I will always try to protect her the way you and Uncle protected her till now! (He said with some tears in his eyes too)

Y/N's father came from behind and kept his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. Tae looked back at him. Y/N's father made him stand and hugged him. While Y/N's mother and Y/N hugged each other. While Hugging Y/N and Taehyung made an eye contact..Tae smirked and said without making any sound

Tae: See I convinced your parents! (Without making any sound)

Y/N rolled her eyes! Suddenly Y/N's phone started ringing. She checked her phone and saw it was Wren. So she broke the hug with her mom and went to the balcony to receive the call.

Over The Call~

Wren: Yaaah Lee Y/N!!!! Where are Youuu!! Come over fast! Clara and Juliet are constantly fighting. Please come and save me. Things are going really out of control. Be here in 10 mins bye!

Y/N: Huh? Wren? Wren....Wth she cut the call? Ahh Clara and Juliet are again fighting? God knows over what!

She came back to the living room and told everyone that she needs to go to visit her friends as there some issues are going on. Taehyung told Y/N that he will drive her there. So Y/N and Tae left to meet Y/N friend.

Is 'Gang de filles' breaking apart? Is Juliet and Clara fighting over serious things? How will they react to see Taehyung again after so many years?

To be continued.........💫