Chapter~°27°: Revelation🌕

Author POV: All of them left the mainson together and stopped at a bridge to talk. Taehyung wanted to clear all the doubts. He wanted to answer them what was all these. Actually not all of them but Y/N! His Y/N.

Taehyung: So this all was for the mission only and nothing else! I,Kim Taehyung never had any feelings for So hee (He said looking at Y/N's eyes)

Y/N gave a bitter smile and looked away from his eyes and said

Y/N: And this is why, I needed to shot the girl! As you clearly couldn't Mr. Kim! Isn't it way too obvious? (She looked at him with a straight face,folding her hands on her chest)

Taehyung: Y/N you are getting me.......

Y/N didn't allow Taehyung to finish the sentence and said

Y/N: Let's go everyone! Tonight was already tiring for everyone. We should head back quickly and get ourselves some rest! (She forced a smile)

Jungkook: Yeah I guess Y/N is right let's go everyone.

Everyone left passing Taehyung while he was standing there still like a stone. Now Y/N was about to pass him when he grabbed her wrist and said

Taehyung: Y/N believe me! I never felt anything about any other woman but you!

Y/N: Mr. Kim I already said in front of everyone that, why I can't believe you! I know you know even I want to believe what you want to make me believe! (She said and freed her wrist from his grip)

Taehyung was standing there like a stone. After sometimes he closed his eyes and felt the cold breeze passing him. Then suddenly Seokjin called him out

Jin: Taehyungahhh let's goo!

Tae: Coming Hyung!

He left towards the car. After sometimes they reached home. Y/N was the last one to got down. Tae gave her his hand just to be rejected by her. Taehyung closed his eyes in frustration and hold her wrist then picked her up on his shoulder.

Y/N: Mr Kim! Kim Taehyung! Taehyung!!! Yaaahhh (she was hitting on his back continuously)

Taehyung didn't reply to her and continue walking like that. Everyone was laughing seeing them except Jimin.

Jin: Seems like Y/N won't be able to be angry on Taehyung anymore!

Jungkook: Well I feel the same!

J-Hope: Yeah! They look so nice together isn't it? Jiminah!?

Jimin: Yeah! (He gave a force smile seeing them fading away from his eye sight slowly)

Taehyung bought Y/N in his bedroom and threw her on her bed. He started undressing himself. Like he started removing his tie and started unbuttoning his sleeves buttons. Y/N hurriedly got up and was about to leave when Tae held her and made her stand in front of him. He took her left plam in hands and said

Taehyung: Where's you ring Y/N?

Y/N: I have thrown it out!

Tae Smirked and said

Tae: Alright I will get another one tomorrow.

Y/N: And I will throw it away again!

Tae became angry and pinned her against the wall.

Tae: What did you just said mah wifey? (He said smelling her)

Y/N closed her eyes and said with greeted teeth

Y/N: I said I will throw it away again!

Tae gave a devilish smile and took out his gun. He made her face up using the barrel of the gun. And said

Taehyung: You know what Mia Regina? We, Mafia men really get angry so quickly! You shouldn't test our patience my pretty lady!

Y/N: Mom was right! You mafia men aren't suitable to be married with! You can have a wife for name and then sleep with thousands more women just to accomplish your So called missions (Tears started flowing form her eyes)

Tae pressed the trigger and let the bullets fall down from the gun. Y/N didn't get scared as she knew that he will never shoot her. She was looking at him with wet eyes.

Taehyung: Y/N Trust me. I have never liked any other woman but you! I have never felt lust towards any other woman but you! I have never felt this good being with any other woman but you! I have never felt like making any other woman happy but you! I have never loved when any other woman smiled except you and my mom of course (he smiled a little) It's you and Only you! It's you FOR LIFETIME Y/N! I,Kim Taehyung have never loved any other woman but You!

Y/N: Then why? Why did you avoid me? Why did you hurt me? Is it because you love seeing no other woman hurt but me Taehyung! Answer me! If this was a plan then why didn't you contact me from last year? Why did you introduce Soo hee in front of everyone as if she was your girlfriend? Fine that was a part of the act but then why didn't you let me know when you clearly knew that I was hurting? Why Kim Taehyung why?

Tae: Y/N I wanted! I really wanted! In fact I saw you roaming around with Jimin and'Antiproiettile'. I saw how happy you were without me! I was jealous too! And I didn't let you know because I didn't want my plan to get leaked anyhow! Because that would have been more Risky for any of us! Please Y/N trust me and I couldn't shoot her right there because she was innocent throughout the whole time! Even she might had some feelings for me too and All I did was fool her! I was just feeling pity for her and nothing else! But I am glad that my queen is so bold to shoot! I am sorry Y/N. And what aunty said maybe is true but it's not the story of every mafia man! Look at me ! I am a one woman man! Correction Mafia man! You are my only woman! Believe me!

Tae wiped her tears and she immediately wrapped her hands around his back. Tae didn't waste any time and hugged her back. She was sobbing in his embrace and he was creasing her hairs but suddenly he smiled a little and said

Taehyung: The lady who was roaring like a tigeress just a few moments ago is now crying in my embrace? That's something which makes me love you more! And I don't know why! (He smiled)

Y/N: This is what I am! I maybe the tigress for everyone but for you,to you I always wanna be that soft Y/N,that childish Y/N! Your Y/N! The Y/N you fell in love with 4 years back! (She smiled)

Tae: Hey! How do you know? Eomma already told you? Gezzz

Y/N giggled,wiped her tears and looked at him while being in his embrace. She said

Y/N: Yes Eomma has told me already that you were the one who wanted us to get engaged! So it's not fully 'The Arrange Marriage' (she laughed and hugged him again)

They still were in each other embrace. Taehyung was creasing her hairs.

Tae: How I wanted to hug you just the moment when I saw you in the airport.

Y/N: I missed you Tae! I missed your smell,I missed your warmth and it's still the same how it was. Your warmth for me is still the same!

Taehyung kissed her forehead and said

Tae: I missed you Mia Regina!

Y/N: Now I know what it means Li Mio Re!

Li Mio Re means My king

Taehyung: Oh that's impressive again Mia Regina! (Both of them laughed)

They spend the whole night together. They talked about the things which happened in these last few years. How Both of them missed each other,how Y/N realised her feelings for her,each and everything they talked about. They both slept in each other embrace.

Is life Actually gonna be a bed of roses for them? Or there will be thorn too? How will they pass the upcoming days? What game will destiny play with them?

To be continued...........💫