Chapter~°3°:Knowing the unknown 😩

Author POV: Y/N got ready in a beautiful black jorget gown. She did a bare minimum makeup and let her hairs open. She was completely ready and was SO excited to meet that boy who she only know by name for almost 12 years! On the other hand, Taehyung has worn a black shirt with folded sleeves,looking absolutely dashing! He and his friends are greeting everyone. Suddenly....

Jimin: Hey Tae! What do you think? Will that girl come too? Has Aunty invited the entire building?

Taehyung: Nah! I don't think she's in the list! Forget her and remember Taehyun Uncle's Daughter? Damn what was her name....Y/n yes Y/N! I am damn excited to meet her like Mom used to tell a lot about her! If I say A lot means A LOT! So I wanna see if she's really that good or just pretend to be good in front of elders?

Jimin: Oh okayy! I got you! But where's your cousin? Jungkook? He isn't here yet! Really miss that guy! He's a fun!

Taehyung: Oh yeah! The guy I Love the most after my father (Smiled)

Jungkook: Heyyy did my brother just took my name? (He said while coming towards Tae with opened arms to hug him)

Taehyung: Heyyy (they jumped into a tight hug) Oh Damn! I.HAVE.MISSED.YOU.DAMN.FUCKIG.MUCH Jungkoo Baby! (He started Laughing)

Jungkook: Yaaah Taehyungshii! I am not a crybaby anymore! I am a grown up kid! I am 17 now! So stop calling me that okay!

Taehyung: Okayy Jungkoo Baby !

Jungkook: Hyungggg!! (He sighed and Tae Lauged) Ahh Jiminie Hyung! How are you? Long Time huh?

Jimin: Yeah actually! It's quite long!

Three of them were talking about those time when they weren't together. What happened in their life,how life is going,fun memories and many more stuffs they were talking about! But then

They saw a family greeting Taehyung's Family. A girl in black dress was hugging Tae's Mom but they couldn't see her face as she was hugging Mrs Kim and her back was towards them but Tae recognised his Taehyun uncle super soon! And went there to greet them. Actually Tae and Y/N's father shares a very good bond!

Taehyung: Heyyy Uncleee! How are you? Ahhh I can't tell you how much I missed you! (He said while hugging Y/N's father)

Y/N's Father: Hey Taehyung! You have grown a lot my son! You have even become very handsome! ( He laughed)

Taehyung: Actually uncle I am just following your routine yk (he joked back)

Y/N heard a familiar yet unknown voice! She recognised it's the same voice which she heard in the parking lot. Y/N was about to turn back but Jimin Called Taehyung and he excused for a min and went towards his friend and cousin

Mrs Kim: My daughter is looking so pretty tonight! (She said while placing her hands on y/n's cheeks)

Y/N: Thank You Aunty! But you are looking PRETTIEST Like Istg! (She said with a smile)

After talking a while Both parents went to meet other elder guest while Y/N was missing Moon. She couldn't attend because she had to go out with her parents for some issues! Y/n was feeling lonely here so she decided to go and grab a juice. She was going towards the drink bar but while she was going there her dress got stucked so she started fixing it and her hair was flying a bit a golden light was hitting her face making her look like a star! She was looking ethereally beautiful! But what she didn't notice was.....

Jimin: Hey Tae! Taehyung look! Look she is here!

Taehyung:Who? Y/N? How do you know her?

Jimin: Aree noo! Idk if she's Y/N or not but she's the girl we met in the garage!

Taehyung: What? That girl again?

Taehyung looked back and saw you! He kept starring at you without knowing himself. He was observing and thinking how can someone look so innocent yet pretty at the same time? He has always liked girls who are sensual yk🌚But this is the first time he found himself kinda admiring someone. And the fact is Tae knows he's admiring!

Jungkook: Heyy Y/N! Here~

Y/N: Jungkook? Heyyy! What's up? How are you!

Jungkook: (Hugged her and she hugged him back) I am good but what about my lady crush huh? Looking ethereally beautiful in this black outfit and all!

Y/N: (Smiled and blushed a little) Look Who's talking! One of the most handsome guys Ik!

Jungkook: Hey come let me introduce you with my cousin!

Y/N : Yeah! I am so excited to get introduced with him! Yk I have always heard a lot about him so...

Jimin: Hey Tae, Seems like Jungkookie and she has good terms! (Tae just took a sip of his cocktail while watching them)

Jungkook took y/n near them. Tae turned around before they reach there

Jungkook: Y/N meet my cousin,my brother,my best friend and the best human being Ik in this world Kim Taehyung!

Taehyung: Hey Ms.Universe! (With a smirk)

Y/N: You!!!

Taehyung: (Smirked and lean toward Y/N's ear and whispered) And we met again! So what's your real name Ms Universe?

Y/N was about to say her name but ...

Y/N's Dad: Y/N come here sweetheart! Dad needs your help!

Y/N looked at Taehyung with piercing eyes and said 'Coming Baba'

Taehyung Smirked and took a sip of his bear!

'Oh So Ms Universe is Taehyun Uncle's Daughter! Alright then it will be fun! But I didn't think she will be like this' (gave a naughty smile)

Finally both the unknown came to know each other! How will destiny bring them together?

To be continued......💫