Chapter~°16°: Old Love?🌌

Author POV: It was evening now. Till then Tae was showing Y/N around their farm house. But as it was almost 7 now,Tae told Y/N that they should go back now. And Y/N thought the same. So Tae and Y/N got in Taehyung's car and started driving. It was a drive for almost 45 mins. So Y/N was enjoying the hill-forest view. And It was sunset time too so the atmosphere was so beautiful. Tae was taking glances of Y/N while driving. He was happy seeing her happy. After 30 mins drive they entered the Main Seoul city. Suddenly Tae stopped the car.

Y/N: Tae,Why did you stop? We aren't home yet!

Tae: I know but come down.

Y/N: Huh? Why? And what is this place?

Tae: I am gonna tell you but before that come down the car.

Y/N: O-okayyy!

Y/N came down and saw an amusement park. Tae held Y/N's hand. And started speaking

Tae: You know Y/N I used to come here with my parents when I was kid. Like I was in Seoul during my childhood for a very short time. Then I shifted in New York. I came back once when I was Around 7. Even That time I came here to have fun. (He chuckled but it was sort of a sad chuckle)

Y/N: Tae Can I ask you something?

Tae: I know what you are going to ask. You are going to ask why I left Seoul at such an early age? And the answer to your question is you will know it with the passing time.

Y/N didn't say anything more. She held Tae's hand more tightly,making Tae genuinely smile. They tried almost all the rides. And Tae was amused to see Y/N cute and funny side. She was hell scared while roller coaster ride. But both of them enjoyed the time a lot. It was 9 at night now. So they decided to have dinner and then go back home. They were still laughing and talking about those things which happened in the park. But they didn't know someone was following them. But Tae suddenly felt like someone was following them. But he just shrugged it off. Then they went in a restaurant to have dinner. It was simple,yet so beautiful.

Y/N: Wow Taehyung! How did you find this restaurant! It's so underrated despite being so beautiful! And how do you know I love restaurants with this kind of vibes?

Tae: I know every single thing about you wifey. Trust me, I have studied it! (Tae said with his deep whiskey voice while intensely staring at Y/N)

Y/N became shocked. She started to process what Tae just said. That word 'Wifey' and then those sentences. It was a lot for Y/N to resist. Her body started to heat up for this sudden sensation. Tae smirked seeing her like this. Suddenly Y/N felt this is not the Tae she knows. This is someone else! Maybe the devil side of our soft Tae? Or should I say '𝗗𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗬' side of our soft Tae? Y/N suddenly started sweating a bit because of her wild thoughts.

Taehyung: So what do you wanna have for dinner Wifey? Ramyeon? (He gave a naughty look)

Y/N: Hu-h? Ya-aahhh! Kim Taehyung!

Taehyung: Okay okay clam down,Ma reine! (He laughed) what do you want to have? (He said looking at the menu)

Y/N: Anything you feel good! And what did you just call me?

Taehyung: Nothing special wifey (he looked straight into her eyes)

'Ma reine' is a French word. It means 'My Queen'

Taehyung placed the order for both of them. They had their dinner while chit chatting. It was 10 now so they decided to leave. Soon they left the restaurant and reached home. Tae came home and went to his dad straight,who was having wine and checking some files that time. He went there and stood just in front of his father's desk. Tae was about to call him but....

Mr Kim: Hey my son! How was your day? You are here at this time? Everything alright?

Tae: Everything alright Dadda but today When I was walking with Y/N,I felt like someone was following us and taking picture of us!

Mr Kim: But you,yourself can handle all these craps. Why are you telling me about these craps suddenly my son?

Taehyung: Dad it's about Y/N! I just don't want her to get hurt!

Mr Kim: Son,I gave you what you wanted. Now it's on you how you will protect her!

Mrs Kim: Yes Taehyung! You wanted Y/N to be yours and we made that happen! Now it's upto you! (She came from behind with a glass of wine and kept her one plan on Tae's shoulder)

Taehyung: Okay Mom but who can be this?

Mrs Kim: Well for today it was me and your dad! We wanted to see if you are treating her well or not! (She took a sip of her wine)

Mrs Kim handed a envelope to Tae. He opened it and saw his and Y/N's today's pics so he was relieved now. After this The Kim Family started talking about their business and all. On the other hand, Y/N got freshed and changed into her P-jamas to sleep. She laid down and was thinking how weirdly beautiful today's day was!

Does this mean Tae used to Love Y/N from a long time? Or he wanted her for some other reasons? What's the reality of Kim Family? Why they sound so mysterious suddenly? Are they really that sweet and easy people how they seem or there's another face behind their this sweet face?

To be continued........💫