Chapter~°10°: Unexpected Proposal 🥀

Author POV: Next Day was also a weekday. Means the same routine as yesterday for Y/N After finishing her school she was walking back home with her friends as usual. She bid them good bye and came home. She saw a bouquet full of red roses lying in front of their flat's door. She picked the bouquet up

Y/N: Omooo who put such a beautiful bouquet full of red roses here? Let me ask mama she might know.

She went in and said

Y/N: I am home~ Mamma Do you know who kept this bouquet here?

Y/N's Mom was about to say something but Mrs Kim came from behind

Y/N: Aunty? (She went near her and hugged her)

Mrs Kim: I bought this,sweetie!

Y/N: But why aunty? And why did you left it on the door when you are already in? (She laughed)

Mrs. Kim: Y/N actually we have something to tell you! I don't know how will you react or how will you take these things but Me and your Mom thinks that maybe this is what destiny is!

Y/N: Ohhoo Aunty you are scaring the shit out of me! Come on tell me what's the matter?

Y/N's Mom: Actually Me and Ga-young wants you and Tae to get engaged now!

Mrs. Kim: Yes! And you guys can get married once you both finish your studies! No worries about that!

Y/N became shocked as hell! She became quite,her eyes were filling up with tears still she managed to say

Y/N: Does Taehyung know about this decision?

Mrs Kim: Don't worry about him! I know he won't disobey me! Just you tell me sweetheart,will you be my future daughter-in-law?

Y/N: Aunty Can I have sometime to give it a thought? And then let you know?

Y/N's Mom: Yeah sure honey! It's a huge decision, it's a matter of your whole life! So you can take your time and let us know okay?

Y/N: Hmm Excuse me!

Y/N excused herself and went to her room. She threw her bag on her bed and went inside her bathroom. She opened her shower and stood there,tears were dropping continuously. All of those moments flashbacks were coming in front of her eyes. She still was not in her proper senses but she turned off the shower,changed her clothes and now she was standing in front of her Mirror. She looked at herself though the mirror and wiped off her tears. It was already 7 so she told her mom that she is going to roof to have some fresh air. At roof she was standing at the same edge where she was standing with Tae yesterday night. She was thinking about their first meet,their drive and their friendship suddenly.....

Taehyung: I know what you are thinking! Listen don't worry! We can just be best friends and give it a try if it works or not!

Y/N: What if it doesn't? And we aren't even mature enough yet!

Taehyung: This is what I am telling only! Listen if in these upcoming years, you get yourself to like someone or I get myself to like someone then it's already sorted! We will then let our parents know! It will be easy man! And I won't even be here all the time! I will leave Seoul after 3 weeks or even before! So no worries! Till then let's just be best friends and co-operate with our parents! What say?

Y/N thought for a minute and she thought Tae wasn't completely worng. He had some logics so why not just co-operate with them for this time being!

Y/N: Okay!

Taehyung: Come on give me a smile! You look pretty when you are smiling only! You look cute while crying too but still I always want to see the pretty version of yours! So come on give me a smileee~ (He whinnied like a baby)

Y/N smiled a little......

Will they fall in Love with eachother while paying around? Or there will be someone else whom they will fall into? Is Taehyung hidding something? Is Taehyung what he looks? Or there's a secret behind his face?

To be continued......💫