Chapter~°8°: Not That Bad Maybe?😌

Author POV: They were at the edge of the hill for almost 2 hours it was now 2am at night. So they decided to head back. They enjoyed the time together really a lot! Tae,Jimin and Jungkook got along with Moon and Eunwoo too. All of them became kind of good friends. Everyone wished to have this kind of time again sometimes later. Now they were going down the hill when suddenly Taehyung held Y/N's hand and she became shocked and looked at Taehyung in surprise.

Taehyung: What? Doesn't best friends hold each other's hands?I am just holding my best friend's hand! Don't give me that look okay?

Y/N: Okayy (she smiled)

While others became shocked as they didn't hear Y/N and Taehyung's conversation. They don't even know that they have become best friends. So all of them were looking at them being shocked! But Tae and Y/N continued heading down. After, all of them were down, they got into their cars. And this Time Tae played his playlist and Y/N kind of enjoyed it. They talked about their past. Taehyung talked about his high school life and how he graduated and now about to start his college journey.

Taehyung: Which department are you in?

Y/N: Science

Taehyung: Oh god! Me too! Even I was in science department when I was in school! I am currently thinking of reading economics as I need to handle Dad's business so...

Y/N: Oh that's nice!

Taehyung: Yk I can help you though! If you feel there's any problems in studies let me know! It will be my pleasure if I can help my best friend!

Y/N: Yeah sure! By the way Thank you Mr. Best friend. Like can you imagine? We met today only! And in the morning oh gosh! None of us could think that by night we will end up being best friends

Y/N and Tae burst out in laughter. They both were talking about random funny things,it was fun ride for them. They reached their apartment at almost 3 at night. Y/N quitely entered in her flat and bid goodbye to everyone. She went to her room,got fresh and laid down on her bed.

Y/N: He's not that bad! In fact he's kind of good! (She smiled thinking about Tae)

Is Y/N already falling? Is Taehyung also feeling something similar? Or is it just Y/N?

To be continued......💫