Chapter~°7°:Only Best Friends?❄️

Author POV: After almost a long drive of an hour, Tae finally stopped his car. Y/N faced Tae and asked him where it was. Tae told her to come with him and see for herself. Y/N didn't say anything and got down from the car. Jimin, Jungkook,Moon and Eunwoo also got down from the jeep. They saw a medium sized hill in front of them.

Taehyung: Guys come on. We need to climb up the hill!

Y/N: What? Can we?

Jimin: Of course! It's not that hard and we will help each other! No worries Y/N.

Y/N smiled at Jimin and Jimin smiled back!

Y/N: Ok then let's start!

Jimin: Aiiisshhh The way she smiled! Ahhh I can die for this girl! (Whispered to Jk)

Jungkook: Yaah don't you dare! Shut up and mind your own business!

Jimin: Yaah Jungkook-ahh! You shouldn't say like that!

Jungkook: Listen,Hyung! Y/N is a very good girl! She's so sweet,pure, innocent! She,she deserves someone so good! Better! Better than you,I and maybe even Taehyungie Hyung! So just let it be!

Jimin: I can be better for her! (With a smile while looking at Y/N who already started climbing the hill while smiling happily)

Jungkook: Aisshhh Hyung! You are so stubborn!

Jimin started climbing up too! Jungkook followed him. Y/N,Tae,Moon and Eunwoo were together. At a point Eunwoo and Y/N was together and Moon and Taehyung were together. Taehyung noticed Eunwoo and Y/N talking,smiling. Eunwoo even held her hand! Tae frowned his brows and asked Moon...

Taehyung: Hey, how can you not become jealous? He is your boyfriend for real,right?

Moon: Yes (she laughed) But Eunwoo and Y/N shares a brother-sister relation! Y/N see Eunwoo as her own brother so as Eunwoo! Because Y/N doesn't have any siblings and Eunwoo doesn't have any younger sister so they go along so well! Sometimes I feel she is not my best friend but my sister-in-law!

Taehyung: Oh so that's how it is! But you really trust Y/N a lot! Isn't it?

Moon: Listen Taehyung Idk if it will be appropriate to let you know about this or not! But I am still saying. Y/N has seen a lot in this short life of hers! Y/N had a best friend more like a sister! And she didn't trust her so they end up very tragically yk! So I don't want to repeat that mistake again! I don't want to hurt her again! She isn't even healed properly! She's still healing! And I know how good she is! She is one of the purest soul I have ever met!

Taehyung was amused listening to Moon. He was looking at Y/N amusingly! Soon they reached at the edge of the hill. And the view in front of their eyes was 'ETHREAL' All of them were so happy and surprised! Taehyung quietly came and stand next to Y/N and said.....

Taehyung: Hey! You like it?

Y/N: SO MUCH! Yk I Love nights filled with stars! And Moon lit nights are toa my favourite!

Taehyung was looking at Y/N with admiration and Y/N was looking at the view while smiling happily!

Taehyung: Thank God you liked it! Actually it was a thank you gift too for your help! So Ms Universe will you be my best friend? I am asking you to be my best friend because I think we can't be just friends (with a little laugh and extended his hand towards her)

Y/N laughed and held his hand for handshake and said...

Y/N: Friends oh sorry Best Friends! (She said with a sweet smile)

Will their friendship turned into Love someday? Will these Enemies to friends end up being a couple? If yes then how?

To be continued.....💫