Chapter~°19°:Another Truth 🤷🏻‍♀️

Author POV: Tae loosen Y/N's grip by removing his hand from her waist. Y/N ran towards the lift. Tae was about to follow her but before leaving he said his men to take all these bodies to their lair and clean this area. Tae called the lift and pressed the button of Y/N's floor. He pressed their door bell and Y/N's Mom opened the door.

Y/N's Mom: Tae? Come na! Come inside.

Tae: No no aunty! Actually is Y/N home?

Y/N's Mom: No she said she's going to your house? Didn't she?

Tae: Oh! Actually I wasn't home! That's why I didn't know! Ok Aunty bye.

Y/N's Mom: Ok bye. Do come again.

Tae left Y/N house and pressed the button of the lift. He got inside and went to the roof. He was breathing heavily due to running. But he started catching his breath after seeing Y/N standing at the edge of the roof, staring at the sky. Tae went near Y/N

Tae: Hey,listen I am really sorry for shouting at you. Y/N (he said softly) Come on Look at me.

Y/N was not replying and It was dark so Tae couldn't see her facial expressions properly.
So Tae thought to speak again

Tae: Ok! Y/N if you want to break this marriage Because I am a......

Y/N cutted him in between and said

Y/N: Daddy lemme know that I am your only girl. The only man I need in this gangster's world, It's 'YOU'! And I won't trade it! (She laughed a little)

Taehyung became shocked but deep down was really happy. Tae was smiling,while Y/N said again

Y/N: Yk this song is really trending nowadays! And one of my recent favourites! I jokingly tell my friends almost everyday that how I want to sing this song to my husband (she laughed) Idk if you know or not but My Appa was a mafia too! He quite for our safety. I am just a little worried thinking history is gonna repeat again! I am gonna live my mother's early life Ig(she smiled sadly)

Tae: Uncle was a mafia too?

Y/N: Yeah but maybe smaller than you?

Tae: Yup! I am gonna take the mafia kings position just after I will turn 21+. Till then Dadda is handling the position.

Y/N: Oh then toa I am gonna live Mamma's early life too! (She smiled) Amm I mean aunty! (She laughed awkwardly)

Tae smiled and hugged her from behind. Kept his chin on her shoulder. And said in her ear

Tae: It's Mamma for you Watashi no tsuma!

Y/N: You are again speaking in other languages! But unfortunately I know Japanese my hubby!

Watashi no tsuma means My wife in Japanese.

Tae laughed. They were enjoying the view of the Seoul city. Suddenly Jimin came to call Taehyung and saw them like that. For some reason he couldn't say anything but fisted his plam. Jungkook also came and he called Taehyung

Jungkook: Hyung! We need to go! Now!

Taehyung: Coming! (He shouted back)

Jimin left before Tae could come. Tae kissed Y/N's forehead and was about to leave but Y/N held his hand and Tae looked back at her

Y/N: Where are you going? Don't get hurt okay? Come back home soon!

Tae smiled listening to her. He placed his on plam on her cheek and said

Tae:Don't worry! I will be back soon. You go,have your dinner and get some sleep! Okay? Don't stay awake for too long! (He brushed her hairs softly with his plam)

Tae said and left the place with Jungkook! They came to their tair. Tae went inside and seated on a chair which was placed just in front of a half dead man. Jungkook and Jimin was standing by his side! Jimin was on left and Jungkook was on right side. Tae kneeled down in front of that half dead man and lift his chin with the gun.

Tae: Who sent you? Who's your master?

The man didn't say anything.

Tae: I am asking for the last time. WHO.SENT. YOU!

When the man still didn't say anything Tae got up and signaled his man and said

Tae: He is useless! Kill him!

Tae was walking away when the man said

The man: Mark! Lee Mark!

Tae smirked and stopped and said

Tae: Stop!

His man stopped. Tae turned towards the half dead man.

Tae: You are still useless! (Tae smirked)

Tae said and shooted him. He walked away followed by Jungkook and Jimin. They came outside and stand together. 3 of them took 3 cans. They opened the cans and took a sip in a sync.

Jungkook: Hyung let's go to the club. I need some refreshment.

Jimin: Yeah let's go! (He said while taking a sip)

Taehyung: I don't wanna go! If you guys wanna go,go ahead! I am going home back!

Is Taehyung going home back just Because Y/N is worried? Or is there some other reason?

To be continued........💫

The Arrange Marriage!❤️‍🩹💫 (Thv×Y/N)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara