Chapter~°34°: And The Journey Begins 🌁

Author POV: Finally The Journey Begins. Today is Taehyung and Y/N's Engagement. Staffs are running from here to there according to Mr.Kim's instructions. Mr Kim and Mr Lee were making sure that everything is perfect. While Mrs Kim and Mrs Lee were busy in checking the food section. Y/N's friends are here to make sure if Y/N is perfectly ready for the day. And 'Antiproiettile' is getting Taehyung ready on the other hand. People have already started coming. The press and media are invited too. They are on their way.

          ♡ In Y/N's Dressing Room ♡

Clara: Yaah Juliet you know nothing about makeup and all! Just move aside and lemme see! (She said while flipping her hair)

Julliet: Huh! As if you know a lot! I still remember there was a time when you had no make up items and we all decided to give you those as gifts you spoil brat!

Clara: Yaaaa Juliet! What do you mean huh? You are insulting me! That too on Y/N's engagement ceremony's day? Jinja?

Wren: Yaaahhh! You both! Can you please give us some peace for at least a day? I am begging you both! Please! (She said folding her hands)

Clara: Wreennnn! Why don't you say these things to Juliet too? She is always the one who start fighting first!

Juliet: WHAT? I...

Wren: JUST SHUT UP! Will you both? And Clara my dear! I am telling these to you both! (She said with gritted teeth)

Y/N: Please! I am getting late! Spare me for today! (She said while whining)

Hannah: Yes! Please spare our girl on her one of the most special days! Alright?

Nancy: I feel the same!

Moon: Yes! After all my beshtie is getting married in two days only! I am gonna miss you! (She said with eyes full of tears)

Y/N: Awww! My Moon,you know my name is a name of a star? So how can A star leave Moon alone? We will be together until Moon and Stars Exist! (She said and gave her a side hug)

Wren: Yupp! My name might not stand for moon or anything but you are the one who understands me yk Y/N! Since childhood to adulthood,you were there for me! I hope you can be there till I am 70! (She laughed while having tears in her eyes)

Clara: Aanniii! What you all are upto huh? I don't wanna cry right now! My makeup will get ruined! (She started crying)

Moon: Aiiisshhh Everyone come! Let's have a group hug.

Everyone had a group hug and things were a bit emotional over there. While on the other hand,things were chaotic in Taehyung's dressing room. Hyungs were teasing Tae continuously. And Jungkook was almost crying saying his favourite Hyung won't give him attention anymore.

Jungkook: Yaaah Taehyungie-hyung! Waee? Why are you getting married!? Just don't na! (He said while wiping his tears)

Jin: Yeah JEON JUNGKOOK! Stop crying! Will you? Even you will get married one day! So stop acting like you will never get married. (He said and rolled his eyes)

Tae: Hyung! You know what? In fact Jungkookie is going out with my Sinu-i (sister-in-law)

Hobi: What? Who? How come we don't know?

Suga: Wren Ig! (He said with an expression less face)

Jimin: Yaaah! You cheater! You brat! How can you hide things from us?

Namjoon: Jinjaaa? Jeon Jungkook,we literally grew you up! And you! What did you do? Betrayed us? Should we cry too? (He said while trying to take tissues out from the tissue box)