1. The Tragic Past

During the 3rd great ninja war. The Zenin clan were completely destroyed by the great nation, the Sand village.

The clan was feared by the nation's. One the superior clan in the shinobi world was perished.
And those who survived were split all around the great nations.

-
Miwa Zenin is one of those few people who survived from the attack. She and her little brother Min survived, leaving her parents grave she made her mind to give a good life to her 5yr old kid brother, as she promised her mother.

She was invited by the 3rd Hokage himself to the Hidden leaf village as the daughter of the clan leader.

Lord 3rd,the wise man thought it was better to keep them safe here in the Hidden leaf. Knowing well that bad eyes from the dark shadows are keeping their eyes on the siblings.

By the end of the war, many things changed in Miwa's life. Family and friends slaughtered, no shelter, no one to care for her & her brother, only will of hers was to be alive in order to protect her brother.

The 4th hokage was announced. And shortly after she began her journey as a leaf shinobi. As a direct Chunin.

Under the direct command of the 4th hokage, Minato Namikaze himself. Since she was the clan leaders daughter, she had the potential with in her.

The 4th Hokage never let her & her feel as an outsider. Since the Zenin clan lived outside the Village. But few incidents did made her feel sometimes as an outcast.

She did made good friends in the leaf, the chunin of the leaf, mostly of her age. They never let her feel as an outcast.

Days passed quickly. So as her position. Now A jonin ninja, 4th hokage Minato decided to send her to the Anbu, for which she rejected the offer.

-

"Hey!! Miwa I heard you turned down the Anbu. Is the news true? " Guy asked while eating his dumplings. I nodded my head as yes.

"Why did you do that? I'm dying to go there & here you rejected the golden offer!!! " Guy yelled in his passion for youth.

I smiled a little. Guy is gifted with kindness. Even if an enemy attacks, Guy is someone who won't try to kill the enemy in the first place."Anbu isn't for you Guy... It needs darkness, & your full of light " I said while sipping my tea.

Asuma & kurenai nodded their heads as an agreement. "It's true Guy. I suggest you to stop dreaming about Anbu" Asuma said & I agreed.

"I just wanted to be with my eternal rival, so that I could compete with him. My dear Kakashi!! I haven't seen him since past 1 month!! " Guy said wiping his tears.

Oh boy!! He loves his friend to the core.

Speaking of the devil -

"Oh- about that... I just saw him in the hokage's office" I said & my eyes went to the person approaching our table.

It's him.

The Famous Kakashi of the sharingan.

Faded Souls || Kakashi Hatake ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें