10. Star gazing

"What are you doing here? It's night already.. " Kakashi asked looking at Miwa who's sitting outside with her head up looking at the night sky.

She looked behind her "star gazing of course!! I always used to watch the night sky back in the days. I used a climb up a tree & sit there & enjoy the view. " She said still eyes stuck on the stars.

Kakashi smiled a little & sat right beside her. "It's beautiful isn't it? " She asked him, while he just nodded as a yes.

"So how did it go? Did you tell Lord 3rd everything? " He asked her while looking up at the stars. "Yes I did.... Danzo may always think about the Hidden Leaf village, but his intentions are not good..."

She mumbled & Kakashi looked at her & said "You did good Miwa... " Kakashi said placing his hand on her. She nodded with a faint smile.

" You feelin cold? I'll go & bring a blanket for us, you wait here hm? " Kakashi said & stood up. Miwa justed hummed in response. Tbh, she started to shake a bit.

Minutes later Kakashi returned with a blanket. "Only one? " She asked looking up at him. He shrugged off his shoulders. "It's big enough for both of us... " He muttered slowly.

Both wrapped the thick blanket around them, Miwa snuggled up totally in the thick cover making Kakashi smile. "It's getting colder these days.. " She said looking at the night sky. Moon shining brightly upon them.

"Winter is coming soon this year. " Kakashi said pulling her closer by her shoulder. She stiffened for a moment, her eyes travelled to his face, which was a bit close to her. "Why do you always wear that mask? " She asked looking at him.

"Nothing... Just force of habit" He replied while she made an annoyed face. " I never saw your face though... It's still surprising that we're friends now, but I never saw your face" She laughed off at the end.

"You didn't? " Kakashi asked & shook her head as a no. " Nope! You always cover your face, even though I wanted to look... I decided to not invade your privacy " She said proudly & grinned. Kakashi just rolled his eyes.

"Hey!! Did you just roll your eyes on me??? " She asked him dramatically " Yeah! I did!! So what? " Kakashi replied back with same attitude. They both burst into laughter.

-

2hrs passed just by talking about random stuff & with a lot of laughter. Both of them laughed genuinely after so long. It was refreshing for both.

Suddenly Kakashi felt heavy on his shoulder, he turned his head to the left side. There she was sleeping peacefully, her head leaned to his shoulder. Kakashi eyes stared her, he removed her red hair that was covering her face.

His empty eyes were filled with emotions, that he never knew. "Your right... It sure is beautiful! " He muttered under his breath looking at her figure. He stood up & carried her in his arms & made his way inside.