19. Team 7

- 7 yrs later -

" And later on I had to dance with them... Ik it's embarrassing but I had no choice. Those people were really kind I couldn't say no to them... " Miwa continued talking to her kid brother's grave.

She came to visit him as soon as she reported to hokage about her mission. She went to the flower shop & brought some tulips for him.

She sat there in front of his grave & talked about her recent mission, just like she always does.

She wanted her beloved brother to know she's doing fine & taking care of herself just like he wished in his last moments.

Miwa knows she won't get any reply back but still she feels better when she's with her little brother.

"And yk what I'm not going to cook today at any cost. I'll make Kakashi cook food for me. Man I gotta say he is a wonderful chef. " She said standing up & dusted her pants.

"I'll visit you again Minni, goodbye for now" She slowly said with a sad smile lingering on her face.

She caressed his name softly with her finger tips. She smiled dearly & walked towards the exit while putting on her gloves again.

She exited the cemetery only to bump into the silver haired masked man. "Miwa? So finally you decided to show up huh? " Kakashi said with his hands folded, with a little angry expression on his face.

"Haha... Hey there Kakashi!! " Miwa smiled nervously with a sweat drop on her face. Why not she left for her mission 6 months ago.

"Sorry... The mission took longer than I expected. " She said tucking her hair behind her ear. While Kakashi left a sigh.

-

"So your telling me that, all of you are Jonin squad leaders? " Miwa asked with her jaw dropped while all others nodded their heads as a yes.

She sighed in disbelief. "Even you Kakashi? Sheesh I can't believe this! " She said annoyingly while Asuma & Kurenai laughed at her.

"How is that possible? I mean they passed that bell test that you always keep? " Miwa asked with curiosity while sipping her tea, well she knows Kakashi already failed two teams in a row.

"Yeah... They passed that test" Kakashi said still reading his Book. "Is that so... Well I want to meet them then. " Miwa said as she placed her tea cup on the table.

Kakashi diverted his gaze from the book to her. "It's fine by me... It's our day off anyway. Oh-" Kakashi stopped in between his talk.

"What's wrong Kakashi? " Asuma asked while the other two females looked at him.

"Nothing I just remembered I had to meet them today around 10'o clock. " He said rubbing the back of neck. While the others looked at him dead.

"THAT WAS THIRTY MINUTES AGO!!! " they all yelled in unison.

-

Miwa & Kakashi walked towards the bridge, where the team 7 usually meet on.

"Sorry everyone-"

"YOUR LATE AGAIN!!!"

The blond guy & the girl in red dress yelled at once while Miwa giggled looking at the young genin. All of them looked at her with a questionable face.

Who is she?

That's what exactly return on there face. Miwa smiled softly at them, while a blush appeared on their faces.

Wow she's so beautiful...

She's pretty...

But who is she?