9. Birthday

"So what's going on guys? " Miwa asked walking towards everyone, who had a smile on their faces. She raised her eyebrow. "What's with that smile- "

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! "

Everyone screamed out in joy, making her stop her movements. She stood there still, eyes filled with complete shock. A tint of happiness sparkled in her heart...

When her family was alive, they used to celebrate her birthday as some sort of festival. The whole village celebrated her birthday with her, as she's the successor of the Zenin clan. It was one of the best moments of her life with her family & friends wishing her for her well.

That small happiness vanished as she remembered what happened after. They'all always wished for her good, but rn she was all alone.

She closed her eyes for a brief moment, not wanting to remember that horrible night. "Heyy? Miwa??? Are you listening? " Guy shook her by her shoulder.

"Yeah... Sorry I just spaced out" She muttered while Guy sighed. "Listen Miwa ik what had happened has already happened, rn we cannot change it. So I want you to know this...never let your past consume your future!!! And most important of all bloom in the spring time of youth!!!! " Guy yelled at the end.

Asuma just sighed while Miwa & Kuranai  laughed at him. Kakashi just stood there in silence not giving any reaction. He was shocked to see Miwa laughing. Honestly he even forgot that she can laugh. It made him a bit happy to know that she wasn't turning like him.

Miwa eyes travelled around the people who are in front of her. She was happy to know that, even after all, she still have some people around her who wish her to be happy.

"Come on now! Make a wish & blow the candles" Kuranai said bringing the cake near her. She smiled happily & nodded. Miwa closed her eyes & wished.

Please God!! I don't want anything ever happen to these people in front of me... They are my last hope. Always protect them & keep them happy... ”

She opened her eyes & blowed the candles. Asuma plan did work, it did gave a little break for both Miwa & Kuranai.

-

After having some fun time with her comrades, did made her feel better.  "Are you okay now? " The silver haired guy beside her asked. She shifted her gaze towards him.

" Yes... I'm doing okay now. " She said slowly. And they both continued to walk back home together.

[ Miwa is still staying at Kakashi's home btw.... ]