12. A bad dream

- Later that evening -

"Mm... These dango's are soo good. I can eat them every day" Miwa said chewing the sweet dango in her mouth. Kuranai agreed with her. "It always tastes the same. " She said taking another bite.

"Where is Guy & Asuma anyway? I roamed every corner of the village. I didn't see them anywhere. " Miwa asked to which Kuranai replied. " They both went on their missions. But Guy will return soon. "

"Well I'm glad atleast you are here, or else I'd be completely bored. " Miwa spoke while Kuranai laughed " I completed my missions early. These men are always late. " She said & laughed while miwa giggled softly. " Yeah... True."

"But yk what I'm happy to see you smile Miwa. It really makes me happy to see you like that. " Kuranai said & smiled as Miwa smiled back.

"Yk what Kuranai I should be thankful to you guys. You guys never left me behind in my dark times. Thanks for that. " Miwa spoke while kuranai replied. "That's what friends are for isn't it.? " Miwa smiled & agree with her.

-

"I'm starving! Where is he-" "I'm home" The silver haired guy said closing the door behind him. Miwa shot a glare at him. He chuckled nervously " Sorry I caught up with something after my mission. " Kakashi replied while Miwa sighed.

"You should have told me that you're going on a mission... Oh? There's blood on your hands. Go & clean up. I'll go & serve the food. " Miwa spoke while walking inside. Kakashi just looked at her, he didn't say anything but he felt good when Miwa ordered him to clean up.

He felt like living in home... After soo long someone ordered him to do things. He felt care in her words. He felt comfort.

-

After dinner they both talked about random things. Mostly about cooking tips, since they both made a rule that whoever comes back first will cook, & if both of them are home, they'll cook together.

A yawn left from Miwa as she stood up, "it's been a while since I slept peacefully, I'll go & sleep now. Good night Kakashi" She said & walked inside her room. "Good night... Miwa" He replied back & walked inside his room.

It was early hours in the morning, maybe around 5 am in the morning. The weather was chilling & it was all foggy outside. Miwa woke up & looked up at the clock in front of her. "It's still early I can sleep a bit more... " She mumbled & went back to her dreamland.

But on the other hand, Kakashi was shaking, sweat already formed on his forehead. He was mumbling something weird in his sleep. A frown formed on his face, his face was showing fear. He was clearly having a bad dream.

"K-Kakashi..."

"NOOO!!!! " Kakashi screamed in his dream & woke up. Sweat on his forehead fell on his hands. His eyes teared up again. That same dream again. It came after so many days. He sighed & walked out of his room.

He went straight to the kitchen & started to wash his hand again. "P-Please go... " He muttered beneath his breath. The flow of water from the tap didn't stop. He continued to wash his hands.

"Kakashi? Is that you? " A sleepy Miwa spoke walking outside her room. He didn't say anything & continued to wash his hand. "Hey..You okay?? Um... Kakashi? " She asked him by turning him towards her direction.

He looked down with his teary eyes. "Kakashi what's wrong? " She asked him again but he didn't say anything. He just stood there in front of her in silence. She did saw him washing his hands. "Do... you still feel bad about it? " She asked breaking the ice. He finally looked into her eyes. He nodded as yes.

His eyes are red. He cried...

Miwa took his big hands into her small ones. "Hey look it's not your fault okay? What she did was a brave thing to do... She gave her life to protect the village Kakashi... You shouldn't feel bad at your friend's bravery. " Miwa said & made him to look into her eyes.

Those eyes held so much, soo much pain. Because she knows what it feels to loose. After all she lost everything in front of her eyes. The life she was living is no less than a dead body's life.

" Rin will always be there with you Kakashi & we all are as well. Never forget what Guy always says, spring day of youth shouldn't be wasted right? " Miwa asked him with a giggle as he giggled back a bit.