2. New mission

"Miwa? " I looked up at those same cold eyes. " Kakashi!! My dear rival you finally showed up ! Come on let's fight!? " Guy jumped in between making Asuma shake his head.

I just stared at them. These people here are so lucky. They love & care for each other. They all have some connection, which make their bond even strong.

"I'm sorry Guy..some other time. But first Miwa I want you to come with me. We have a mission, I'll tell you the details on the way. Prepare yourself I'll be waiting for you near the main entrance. " He said while I nodded my head.

"Yes sir! "

-

"Why are we here? Near the Uchiha district?? " I asked him looking around. "Nothing just look around all you like... We'll just walk around here & leave.... Is that clear? " He asked & I nodded my head.

What is this about..?

And this negative feeling I'm getting here. Hatred & anger is all I'm sensing rn. I don't feel good about this.

This feeling is dark.

I don't like it here.

"Um Kakashi?...sir? " I called him, he turned his attention towards me. "Is there something wrong? "

Our talk was interrupted

"What brings you here? Huh Kakashi?? " A voice came from behind. We turned our attention.

author pov:

"Mr. Fugaku? Good evening sir. It's nothing we were out for a walk & ended up here." Kakashi bowed his head a little while Miwa did the same.

"I see. And you are...? " Fugaku asked looking at Miwa. "I'm Miwa... Miwa Zenin" Miwa said with a calm voice.

" Oh... So your the one huh I see. It's unfortunate what had happened to your clan. We Uchihas were assigned for your help. But we couldn't reach out there in time.... It's still saddens me to remember the destruction we saw in the village that day. "

Miwa just looked down. That night was an unforgettable experience for her. She did remember all those people screaming to death.

That night was a nightmare for her...

"That night is something I can't forget... Thank you for concern Mr. Fugaku" Miwa bowed her head a little showing the elder some respect.

"We'll take our leave sir..It's getting late let's go" Kakashi said looking at Miwa " Yes sir ! "

- At the Hokage's office.

"So how was the mission you two? " Minato asked, " It's went perfectly Lord 4th. The situation with the Uchihas is quite sensitive. I suggest we should handle the situation with talk start" Kakashi stated his views.

Minato nodded his head in agreement. " So, Miwa what do you think? Did you find something off? " Miwa nodded her head.

" Yes Lord 4th, I sense something is wrong with the people there. I sensed anger, hatred & most of all revenge in those people's chakra... It's dark. I couldn't stand it "

"That much about of hate over us? " Miwa asked in anticipation. Minato sighed & nodded. " I understand Miwa how you feel, but the situation with the Uchihas isn't easy... I'll have a word with higher up. Your mission is now complete. "

" Kakashi you go back to your previous mission I gave you & Miwa I know about your sense of chakra is incredible. Good work! Both of you!! " Minato smiled at the younger ones.