7. Hidden Truth

Walking inside the hokage's office , Miwa decided to tell all hidden truths. The village was now her home. A home for which her kid brother gave his life.

"Lord 3rd" She called out. " Yes dear please come inside" The 3rd hokage said while putting down his cigar.

Shikaku nara, the hokage's advisor was present there too. She walked inside. " I guess you already know why I called you here, Miwa.. " He asked & she said yes.

" About yesterday...forgive me for my actions, Lord 3rd. I just got carried away, it's my fault I should have acted more- "

" It's alright Miwa. I know how you must be feeling in that moment. It's not your fault. Don't feel bad about it " The 3rd hokage said cutting her off in the middle.

She stared at him for sec & nodded her head. " I'm here to report about my last mission, that Lord 4th gave me. As you already know about it sir. I started my mission with the east border...
She continued with her report.

"Everything went was normal until I was near the North side of the woods. I sensed someone's chakra there. It's dark. It seeks vengeance. But I couldn't find anyone around. It wasn't genjutsu. But I constantly felt someone's gaze on me"
She stated her statements. The other two fell in confusion.

Because Miwa's sensory skills were excellent, it's one of the Kekkei Genkai of the Uzumaki clan. Since her mother was an Uzumaki,she inherited them. The Uzumaki can sense chakra from long range distances & they can also feel the sense of emotions in that chakra.

But it's not possible for everyone even in the Uzumaki clan. It requires very hard training, & even if you do hard work. There's no guarantee that you'll wield it. One have to push themselves to their limit.

" But after that I suddenly stopped sensing that unknown chakra. That's when I decided to come back. I alerted the North border, & on my way I sensed a very strong chakra.... It was the nine tails. I figured it out that it was unleashed. "

" By the time I returned back. Everything was over... I consider my mission is failed, sir. I don't mind about any punishment, I'll receive it. " Miwa said & with her head low.

" I think there's no need for that " Shikaku Nara said while the 3rd hokage nodded his head in agreement.

"And about yesterday sir... Lord Danzo never really liked the Zenin clan. He once came to us & asked to give him some of our children for the foundation, to which the committee members of our clan didn't agree. My father just denied his proposal by saying that children should not get seperated by their families. "

" Then later on, Lord Danzo asked the Zenin to give him our clan's jutsu. My father didn't let him get that either. Since then he just hated Zenin " She told them everything. She knows that Danzo had evil intentions, so it's better if these two in front of her knows about his ideas & games.

" Lord 3rd, I have a request to make. I want you to send me on long term missions. " She asked without hesitation.
Making the other two frown their eyebrows. "Why is that Miwa? " Shikaku nara asked her.

" It's nothing sir, I always wanted to roam around & experience different things. Going to new places & learn about other people. " She told them. The 3rd hokage smiled & nodded his head as a yes. She smiled a little in return.

" You can, but first take a break from your missions. A lot of things had happen. " Lord 3rd suggested for which she smiled & accepted his idea.

-

Going back from the Hokage's office. She bumped into someone. It was Fugaku Uchiha.

(Please do vote 🗳️ it makes me happy & the story reached 100 reads!! Yay!! I'm so happy for liking the plot because I was a bit concerned with the story line. As it doesn't too many scenes between Kakashi & Miwa. I have already mentioned that it's a slow burn. But I'm thankful for every one)