15. Miwa Zenin

"You noticed me... Well I'm not surprised" Kakashi said rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand. He walked towards them. Miwa just stared at him.

"Don't give me that look now! " Kakashi said nervously. Itachi chuckled seeing his senior acting like that. "What are you laughing at? " Kakashi asked Itachi while Itachi stopped. Miwa rolled her eyes & sighed.

"Forget it... Let's go now. We have to meet Anko before dawn. " She said turning around. "Yes! " The other two said in unison.

-

"God! Finally you're here. I have been waiting " Anko said looking at Miwa, Kakashi & Itachi. " Sorry we're late at bit" Miwa said looking at the Stone Shinobi who stood near the border line of the land of wind. "So what's the situation ? " Kakashi said looking at other leaf shinobi.

"It's a drag... We're trying to talk but these stone shinobi are really pissing me off." Anko said turning towards him. "Wasn't this supposed to be only a one man task?" Miwa asked while Anko nodded.

"Yes. It was but my whole team was sent for this mission, just as a precaution. 3rd Hokage told us not to fight with them at all cost, but these Stone ninja really want to lure us to fight. Currently we're just at defense." Anko told them.

"Is that so.. " Kakashi said & sighed. Miwa sensed something."Reinforcements huh? I see!! " A voice came from behind. Everyone's eyes followed from where the voice came. There stood the Hidden Stone Shinobi. More than 50 of them. Everyone's eyes widen just by looking at them.

More than 50+ shinobi against the 6 of them. "God! There are so many of them" One of Anko's teammate said gulping hard. Everyone pulled out their weapons, ready to fight.

"Well well well... Look who we have here! The copy ninja Kakashi Hatake. It's good to meet you." Their leader said with a smirk on his face.

Kakashi gripped his kunai knife tightly & removed his headband from his left eye. Displaying his Sharingan,all ready to make the first move.

Itachi activated his Sharingan, Anko & the others looked at each other & nodded. "Easy there guys... There's no need to fight. They're all surrounded. " Miwa said calmly making everyone look at her completely confused. "What are you saying- a voice interrupted them.

" Hidden Stone Shinobi!!! This is my first & last warning!! Drop your weapons & return back now!! " A loud voice said & all eyes went to the owner of the voice.

"No way!! It's the Kazekage of the Sand!!" The Stone Shinobi said with fearful eyes. He stood their with his whole team. Miwa just stared at the man in front of her. The 4th Kazekage. The man who she hates the most in the whole world.

"Return back Stone Shinobi it's the final warning from the Kazekage himself! You are standing on the land of Wind & still dare to fight? How dare you!! " One of the Sand ninja yelled. The Kazekage stood there firmly as his eyes travel to a particular figure, who's technically standing in front of the Stone Shinobi. His eyes widen.

"Isn't that Miwa from the Zenin clan?? " One of the Sand Shinobi said as everyone of the Sand Shinobi started to get scared of her & not to mention sweat started to form on their forehead. Everyone even the Stone Shinobi looked at each other with fearful eyes.

Her last mission was in the hidden Stone village. She killed every single Stone Shinobi who came in between her mission.

Miwa just smirked looking at them. Of course!! The Sand ninja are the only one who saw what powers Miwa actually possess. "Miwa Zenin?? " The Kazekage mumbled under beneath his breath. His jaw clenched remembering the past. Miwa just stared at him fearlessly making him feel cold.

"I was ordered not to start any bloodshed here... So I will only say this once... You Stone Shinobi return back at once, we just want peace here. And if you still want to fight then lemme tell you, my team here aren't some ordinary ninja. They're even worse than me."

Miwa said loudly to make sure everyone of them can hear & understand what they can do, she lowered her kunai knife.

There was pin drop silence when she spoke. Everyone knows what she's saying is true. Kakashi Hatake, Miwa Zenin & Itachi Uchiha... These names are pretty famous in the 5 great nations.

Especially the hidden Sand knows it damn well. They know what Miwa can actually do.

.
.
.
.
.
400 reads!!!Omg!! Afvhjhfssdcxxxgjjn
I'm shocked asf...

//4th semester is really hard (╥﹏╥) I'm so done.... That's why I couldn't get enough time to write the next part.//

Forgive me for updating it late. Share you thoughts with me.... Ik many people are excepting it to be a romance story & I'm trying my best to add some romance parts Make sure to vote don't be shy (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

-Please stay tuned a little romance is coming right up! -