11. Long time no see

- 4 years later -

"That's all sir. And I think after this, the Hidden Stone village will be quite for few more days... But we end to put an end to this. " Miwa completed her report making the elder higher ups proud.

It's been an year since she left the leaf village. Her mission was to gather intel on the Stone village. She infiltrated in the Stone village & collected the necessary information upon the incident happened near the border of the leaf village & the sand village. She also showed the Stone village some of her skills.

"Thank you Miwa. You did well dear" Lord 3rd spoke while she nodded & smiled. After travelling around the nations, she realized that smile is the most important thing that is needed while talking with unknown strangers.

-

"Well hello there. It's been a while" Kakashi spoke as Miwa made her way out of the Hokages room. She looked up at the silver haired guy in front of her. She smiled "hey there Kakashi", her eyes went towards another figure who stood behind Kakashi.

" Long time no see... Huh Big sis Miwa? " Itachi said with a small smile on his face. She nodded her head "yep! I'm finally done with my mission!! I'll stay here awhile now. God!!carrying out long term missions is tiresome. Too tired to even cook my food today" She said innocently at the end & looked up at Kakashi.

He eyes her suspiciously. "Fine....I'll cook whatever you ask okay? " Kakashi asked while Miwa grinned. Itachi stood there in confusion,listening to their little chat. "Well... What brings you two here? That too together?? " Miwa asked " Itachi just joined my team. As of today he is a member of Anbu. " Kakashi spoke as Miwa looked at Itachi.

"Anbu... Huh. Well good luck with that. But don't get caught up in the darkness Itachi." She said slowly, Itachi nodded as a yes. She was kinda shocked to hear Kakashi. Joined Anbu at the age of 11 isn't something ordinary. She knows Itachi's skills aren't low level. He's a fine shinobi with class.

"So... What about you? How was your mission? " Kakashi asked her. "It went just as planed. But maybe... I created some mess here & there though. " She said rubbing her neck with a nervous smile.

"What did you do sis? " Itachi asked her while she laughed out nervously. "I.. I may be flooded the whole forest near the stone village" She muttered under beneath her breathe. The other two stood like rock. "Oh!!! Come on quit staring at me like that!! " She yelled & made an annoying face.

"Okay... sorry for that" Itachi said & chuckled a little. "Well I'll go & walk around a bit & Itachi!! Your gonna work under Kakashi, so you have to deal with his bossy behavior. Be careful okay? Bye ! " Miwa spoke & left while Kakashi made a annoyed face.

Bossy behavior huh?? He thought

"She changed alot... " Itachi mumbled while Kakashi spoke " You think? Maybe the way she just spoke changed but she didn't. It's a way to gather information, being kind to others & smiling like a happy person. I'm sure she killed everyone last one of the stone shinobi, who went after her in the forest." Kakashi said while Itachi was surprised a bit.

Killed? Not even injured... Itachi thought

"Miwa's skills are incredible. She scares her opponent first, then makes her move. She's one of our elite jonin after all. " Kakashi said. "Then why isn't she in Anbu? " Itachi asked him. "She turned down the request when Hokage asked her. Well the decision she took is better for the situation she's in rn.... " Kakashi mumbled while Itachi just hummed in response. He understood by what he meant.

"So... Shall we go now? " Kakashi spoke while Itachi smile & said yes.