13. Darkness

(This is the part where Guy was given a mission to exchange some documents & make a peace alliance with the Stone village. Kakashi & Itachi were sent on a secret mission by the 3rd hokage.

Both Kakashi & Itachi kills the Stone village shinobi in front of Guy & his teammates. Guy finally sees the Darkness in Kakashi's heart, & how much he changed. )

Miwa pov :
"You sure about this Guy? " I asked him again while he nodded his head feeling low. Kuranai sighed & spoke " We all know about Kakashi... But I never knew he changed that much! " I looked at her direction.

I may not know him since the beginning, but ik about his teammates & about his sensei who is the 4th hokage himself. I do understand that alot had happened in his life, but I couldn't imagine how much a person can change after going through all of that.

I can understand his pain & sorrow. I do admit that I turned cold after my parents death. But I had a reason to move forward, I had Min with me that time....Kakashi doesn't have anyone left with him. That makes his pain even more worse.

"I'll go & meet him" Guy said & stood up. I stared at him " Do you know where will he be rn? " I asked slowly while Guy said yes. "Of course!! I know Kakashi more than anyone else. Ik where he might be rn" He said & made his way out of the dango shop.

-

"Where are you going? " Kakashi asked me popping out of nowhere. "God! You scared me for a moment... " I said placing my hand on my heart. I was so much into my thoughts that I didn't sense him.

Nice...

"Oh! Sorry about that... " He replied & chuckled at the end. I sighed & shook my head. "So... Where are you heading to? " He asked walking beside me. "To buy some ninja tools, I don't have much left, so I thought to buy some for safe side. " I replied back looking at him.

He hummed in response. "Mind if I tag along with you? " Kakashi asked slowly & I stopped my feet & smiled at him. " Nope! Not at all Captain Kakashi!! " I said with a teasing smile.

"Hey!! Drop the capital part!" Kakashi said annoyingly while I laughed at him.

-

It's been 2 weeks since everyone got know know about Kakashi's darkness. Later that day Miwa got to know that Kakashi apologized to Guy about what happened during their mission.

Guy being the kindest soul, didn't mind anything at all. He said he already forgot about that incident a long back. Miwa was determined to make Kakashi normal person again. She knows it damn well it's gonna be difficult, cuz she experienced it herself.

She tried to be normal again just because it was her lil brothers last wish. He wanted her to forget about everything & live her life, wanted her to enjoy every single thing. Maybe that's why she started to become normal again.

After his death, it wasn't easy for her. But she decided to do what her lil brother told her to do. Her will now, is to fulfill his last wish. Maybe that's the only thing she can do for him now...

And here we're talking about the famous copy ninja Kakashi Hatake. This guy is cold as iceberg. But still she was determined to change him. Staying under the same roof, she did find hope. Miwa did saw him caring about her.

Maybe someday he will change completely...