20. Drinking contest

- Later that evening -

"So you remember the challenge Miwa? " Asuma asked with a grin on his face. Miwa smirked "of course I remember Asuma! Now what's the deal? " She asked while the other three sighed.

Currently Asuma & Miwa are having a contest... Well drinking contest to be specific. Kurenai tried to stop Asuma but he didn't listen to her.

While Guy & Kakashi tried to stop Miwa & she didn't listen to them either. The 3 of them sighed defeatedly.

Asuma poked Miwa's ego, which of course hurt her pride. Now she wanted to win at all cost.

"Kakashi do something... They always listen to you mostly" Kurenai insisted as Guy agreed with her.

"I don't think they'll stop-"

"So here's the deal! The loser has to pay for all the drinks! " Asuma said while Miwa smirked. Everyone's eyes widened at his statement.

Boy this contest is going to end up very expensive....

"Fine by me!! Get ready to loose Asuma" She said while the others looked at her in disbelief. They know Asuma has a good tolerance for alcohol.

But they never thought of Miwa drinking alcohol. Heck they always see her drinking regular tea, she can't even stand spicy food... can she even finish one glass of alcohol??

That's what they were thinking rn. But their thoughts interrupted when they saw Miwa lifting the whole bottle of alcohol.

Their jaw dropped, even Asuma stopped his actions when he saw her hands going for the bottle of alcohol.

"Alright!!!! " She said before lifting the bottle up in air & took it near her lips. She gulped down directly.

Everyone's eye widened, mostly eyes popping out. Even the other customers stopped their actions. Miwa gulped down the whole bottle at once without stopping.

Wow....

Kakashi thought. That's the only word came in his mind. Everyone in the shop started to gather near their table.

"Another one here please!! " She said placing the empty bottle on the table. She looked at the waiter who stood there still in shock.

"Hey! " She called out the waiter as he was still in shock.

"Y-yes coming right up! " He flinched & said.

Asuma clenched his jaw. "I'm not stopping either!! " He yelled out & took his bottle & started to drink.

One.

Two..

Three...

Four....

Five.....

Six......

"Another one!! " Miwa yelled placing another empty bottle. She looked at Kakashi as he's staring at her, completely surprised by her act. She gave him giddy smile & winked.

He sat there shook by her actions. That wink surprised him even more. He broke the eye contact & looked down. His heart beat increased when she gave him that wink.

What's wrong with me..?

"Another one here!! " Asuma said placing his fifth bottle. Miwa laughed out. "Five? I'm drinking my seventh bottle. " Miwa smirked, while kurenai tried to stop her.

"Miwa that's enough I think-"

"No!! He messed with my e-ego I won't! "
Miwa yelled out loudly. Alcohol started to effect her words.

Asuma sighed completing his sixth bottle of the night. Tbh he never thought Miwa to drink that much.

Alcohol started it's effect when he finished the 4th bottle. His eyes started to close. "Dammit! " He muttered as he saw her drinking nonstop.

"That's it... I give up!! " Asuma said defeatedly, making the others sigh. Some of the customers growled when Asuma gave up first. While some other cheered for Miwa.

Miwa smirked "yay!!! I win! " She said as she finished her seventh bottle.
.
.
.
1.7k reads oh my my. Sorry to keep you guy waiting for so long. Forgive me for writing this small chapter but i can't help.

See you soon ;)