4. Gone too soon

-
By the time she retuned to the village everything was over. Whole village was mess. All she saw around her was destruction.

Fear started to shake her heart. It was like she was rewatching her nightmare. That night when her clan was massacred. It was like she was seeing that again.

Many screams & many people dying in front of her. All blood around her & all those corpses lying here & there, started to scare her even more.

Without any delay she ran towards her home. The way to her house wasn't easy, all she was people lying dead on ground, not moving.

She was few steps away from her house when a hand stopped her. She turned around only to find Guy & Kakashi.

"Where are you going? " Kakashi asked her still holding her arm. "To find where my brother is!! " She yelled out, leaving the two in shock. She never raised her voice before. It was shocking & her voice made it clear that she's scared.

Fear was clearly visible in her voice. "Miwa... I suggest we should go to the hospital first... " Guy stated calmly , she shook her head as a no.

"First I'll go & see my brother with my own eyes & then I'll decide whether to come or not Guy" She said desperately while trying to remove Kakashi's hand.

But this dude never let go "Kakashi!!! I said let go-" " Your brother is in the hospital rn. So let's go & meet him " Kakashi said pulling her hand.

-

"I'm sorry, but he only got few more minutes left. His right side is completely crushed due to that big wall. Please talk to him while you have time" The doc said with a sad voice.

Kakashi closed his eyes for a second, it pained him when he saw his late friend Obito in Min & himself in Miwa who was standing like a dead person.

It all went silent for her. It's like she forgot to breathe. It was killing her. No it can't be, her kid brother can't die that easily. She just saw him early in the morning, he was all good & healthy.

Kakashi put his hand over her shoulder. "Miwa? Let's go inside" He said & pulled her inside. While Guy follow silently... He never knew that a 6yr old boy can sacrifice himself for others.

"Sissy? Is.. that y-you? " Min asked barely breathing. Miwa shook her head in denial telling him not to move much. " W-Why? " Miwa whispered, while she held her brothers hand, which was rapped with bandages.

He chuckled softly. "Idk... I-I rushed out. Everything was a mess..... Many villagers were stuck i-inside. My body...it moved on i-its own. I just.... wanted to h-help" He said while tears started to form in his eyes.

" I know your angry on m-me... I- I'm sorry sissy " Finally tears spilled out his eyes. The wounds on his body wasn't paining him, seeing his sister in that state was hurting him more.

He knows he can't make it. A big wall fell on him while he was helping others. He did saved the other person, he pushed that person when the wall fell on him.

"I can never be angry on you Min... I promised mother that night to protect you with my life. Now that I broke that promise I don't know what to do... How will I survive now... Idk " Miwa mumbled slowly. Guy put his hand on her shoulder.

It was heart breaking for him. He knows their story. Everything was taken away from them. Miwa's only will was to keep her brother save from everything.

"Don't say that s-sissy, y-you still have B-Big brother Kakashi & big brother G-Guy with you..... And I almost forgot big sis Kurnai & big brother A-Asuma. " He chuckled breathing heavily.

"I... I love you alot sissy. I love you the most." He whispered while his grip on his sisters hand got tight.

Miwa smiled in pained " I love you Min.... And thank you for everything... " She said slowly. Min smiled happily. Now he only want his sister to be free from every promise & stay happy.

" Please....look after my.. Sissy . Take care sissy... I-I'll watch over you"

"I will Min"
.
.
.