17. An Unsettling feeling

- 2 years later - 

"Good God!! Drinking your tea always makes my day!! " Miwa said smiling to the old woman in front of her. Currently she's on a mission in the Land of Water.

She changed her appearance as a traveller & infiltrated in to the village hidden in the mist. It's been an month and half since she started her mission.

Her mission is to gather intel about the Mizukage of the hidden Mist village as he's the jinchuriki of the 3 tails beast & about other certain things that are happening in the mist village lately.

She sighed softly "what's wrong dear? " The old lady asked as she looked down. " Mrs. Sato...I have this unsettling feeling. It's been 4 days but Idk why I can't just let it go. Maybe it's just because I'm going home after a long time. " 

She sighed sipping the tea again. " Don't worry too much about it dear.Everything will be good. " Mrs. Sato said while Miwa nodded.

"Well I'll be leaving tomorrow evening, it was so good meeting you here. I'll always remember you Mrs. Sato " Miwa said & bow her head showing some respect to the old lady.

"You are a very kind child dear. I wish all good things happen to you dear & come meet me whenever you return back here. " Mrs. Sato said with a kind smile.

-

It was already late in the evening, almost time for the moon to show up. Miwa left the village a while ago. Her legs didn't stop the second she left the Most village. She gathered all the information that is needed. She sensed someone's chakra near her.She continued to move forward.

"One, two, three....total 4 huh? " She muttered under beneath her breath. She jumped onto one of the tree branches & started to move forward, more into the woods. Luring them into her trap. " Leaf Shinobi!! You are surrounded! It's better for you to surrender now!! " The Mist ninja said while Miwa smirked.

She stopped & stood there on one of the tree branch. "And what if I don't? " She questioned back firmly. "Then I assume we have to take you down! " Their Jonin squad leader said standing ahead of his team.

"Yeah we'll see about that" She mumbled.  Mist Shinobi pulled out their kunai. "3 genin & 1 jonin huh? Now that's a pity.. " She said making her opponent angry. Well that's what she wanted. She wanted them to attack first. "How dare you?!!! " One of the kid yelled at her. She just stared at him.

"Water style: water dragon jutsu! " The kid yelled out as she smirked.

"Wind style: vaccum blade" Miwa pulled out a sword & cut through the water dragon. She swing her sword upwards showing off her sword skills .She landed on the ground.

"Now it's my turn... " She said coldly. "Wind style: pressure damage". Every tree that surrounded them was swiped out. Loud screams were heard. It's like a small hurricane just passed by. Everyone fell on the ground. She walked towards the Jonin who was moving barely.

"Your lucky because you brought little kids with you. " She said looking down at him. He coughed out blood trying to speak. She sighed " Don't worry I won't kill them. "

She said & turned towards the kids who are mere genin. " Unconscious huh? " She muttered & left from there.

She sensed chakra while running,making her sigh, " Again huh? But more this time. " She thought & continued to move forward.

She again sensed someone's chakra, that's coming right towards her. "From the front..? " She whispered to herself. Soon she stopped when she spotted someone. Someone whom she knows very well.

"Itachi? What are you doing here? "
.
.
.
Yoooo!!!!!!
600+ reads!!! Damnnnn. This is huge. Thanks a million for reading my book you guys. I'm so happy now.
[[PS : wait for few more chaps I'm writing some romance. Even though I'm not that much good at it. ]]
Please wait a lil more.