14. New mission

-2 months later-

Author pov :
"Miwa Zenin your job is to stop disturbance that has been occurring continuously near the land of wind. " Shikaku Nara said while the 3rd hokage looked at her.

" I want to add someone for this mission Miwa, I hope you don't mind it? " He asked her with a questionable look on his face. He knows that Miwa always works alone. She always goes on solo missions.

She just stood in front of them with no expression. She simply shook her head " I don't mind it Lord 3rd" She replied back making the other two smile. " Well then...Itachi Uchiha come in" Shikaku Nara called him to come in.

She looked back as the door opened & Itachi walked inside. He kneel down in front of the elders. "Your wish sir? " He said looking down. "I have a mission for you. You will be going on a mission with Miwa Zenin to the land of wind. Both of you are going to back up Anko Mitarashi & her team. " He completed his statement.

"Understood "Miwa just muttered & turned back, but stopped when the 3rd hokage spoke again. " Miwa we don't want any bloodshed there, try to handle things smoothly dear. " She turned around & smiled a little. "I will sir... But if it's necessary I won't hold back. " She said firmly.

"Itachi we will leave in an hour, come to the main entrance. Prepare yourself. " She said with a smile on her face & walked out. Itachi just looked at her figure. He was kinda surprised when he saw her standing freely in front the hokage, while he kneeled down.

-

"So you ready? " She asked while Itachi nodded as yes. "Ok let's go- shit I almost forgot! Wait a sec Itachi. " She said & bite her finger making hand signs.

"Summoning jutsu" A small butterfly appeared. "Your highness? You summoned me?? Is there any message I need to deliver? " The summoned animal asked.

Miwa smiled & nodded "I want you to deliver a message for me. You know what do say to Kakashi right Neon?? " She asked the little creature in front of her.

"Yes! Your highness... Ig you're going on mission again please take care of yourself" Neon said while Miwa smiled & nodded as yes.

"Let's go now " Miwa said looking at Itachi. He nodded & both of them took off .

-

"Big sis? Can I ask you something? " Itachi said while running . Miwa smiled a little & said "sure go on! Ask me... " while both of them didn't stop their feet.

"Which one is more important the clan or the village?" Itachi asked with a doubtful face. He always wanted to know what she thinks. She turned her face towards him.

" That's a tough question to answer... Since I'm the clan leader's daughter, I had responsibilities but as you already know my clan lived outside the village." She said to him as he nodded.

"But if we talk about the village or the clan...I'd say the village is more important to me than my clan. A village is the place where all people from different clans come together to live happily. It's a home for many, even for someone like me who doesn't have a family."

"Yk what Itachi... The main reason why my clan perished is because of the mistakes we made with our own hands...Maybe things would be different if we stayed in the village since the beginning."

She smiled bitterly. She always had this thought in her mind, cuz that night during her clan massacre, it took a lot to the Kazekage of the Sand & his army to annihilate the Zenin clan.

"Your having so much in your little brain
Itachi... Now forget about everything. And let's focus on the mis-"
Miwa didn't complete her statement & pulled out a kunai knife, turning back, she held the kunai in her hands. Itachi stopped his legs & turned around.

" Come out now! Ik your here... Kakashi!" Itachi looked at her surprised, she sensed him? He knows Kakashi is coming along with them, just in case if the enemy forces attack them.
.
.
.
.
Ik this chapter is small, forgive me for that.... I know many of you want romance between Kakashi & Miwa. You have to wait for a bit.