3. Rampage of the nine tails

-
"When will you be back sissy? " Min asked looking at his sister who was preparing for her mission. "I'll be back in 2 days Min" Miwa said not looking at him.

He made a grumpy face at her actions. Miwa chuckled at her kid brothers cuteness. " Now now, don't be sad Minni, when I'll return I'll teach to father's jutsu okay? " Miwa said while a shine appeared in the younger one eyes.

"Really?? Will you teach me? " He asked while she nodded her head as yes.
" You already know how to control your chakra... So it'll be easy for you to learn. And be careful you'll be alone here, don't get into trouble. And if something happens you know what to do right? " She patted his head & ruffled his hair.

"Hey don't do that!! I'm not a kid you know!! " Min said annoyingly. Miwa smiled & got up. "Be careful alright? I don't feel good, I feel like something ominous gonna happen so be careful... You get that?? " Miwa said sternly.

Min gave her salute & nodded his head as a yes. Miwa smiled at his silliness & made her way out.

But deep down she didn't want to leave her brother alone today... She had this real bad feeling.

She still feels guilty for her brother. Because of her decision he lost his parents. Ever since Min was born... He always craved for love from their father.

Since their father was the clan leader, he never got time & even if he made time, it's mostly for training Miwa. It saddens her everytime when she leaves for a mission leaving her brother all alone.

She shook her head, forgetting all the negative thoughts in her mind & started her mission.

Her mission was to check every border post of the leaf. Since her sense of chakra is good. It'll be easy for her to recognize any sort of chakra within her range. It was a A rank solo mission, assigned by the Lord 4th himself.

It's because today is kushina's due. She's gonna give birth soon, & she's a jinchuriki of the nine tails. It's gonna be hard & it's dangerous. Minato didn't want to take any risk so he choose her to check every border post conform it's all good. No signs of enemy.

She made her way out of the village not knowing what's coming for her.

--

A day had passed & it was night already. Miwa didn't take any break & continued with her mission. It was near the North side of the village where she sensed some strange chakra.

She decided to follow it but she couldn't find anyone around. It was so confusing for her.

She did sense strange chakra, it was a humans chakra no doubt about it. She was positive. She looked all around the area but found noone.

Suddenly she stopped sensing that unknown chakra. It wasn't giving her any good signs, she decided to pass on her message.

Only if she knew the chakra she sensed earlier was gonna bring a storm into her life.

She was half way to the village when she recognized an incredible amount of chakra. It was so strong. So powerful.

She knew it wasn't ordinary chakra but it a tailed beast's chakra. Her mind went crazy, if the nine tails was unleashed what will happen to the village.

Most importantly her kid brother, who's staying in the village.

She fastened her legs, "no no!!!, Min please be safe I know your strong... But please God!! Please protect him"

She prayed
.
.
.