5. A Black Day

The morning came pretty early than usual. The news spread around the village that the 4th hokage is dead with his wife Kushina. He died protecting the village. He saved the village from the demon fox.

Prayers were held in the memory of late hokage Minato Namikaze & his wife. And many others who gave their life's protecting the village.

Everyone in the village attended the ceremony. Many cried after loosing their loved ones. Everyone mourned for those who lost their life's in the tragic incident.

-

Urgent councils were held. The 3rd hokage held a meeting, gathering all the important leafs jonin & all higher ups.

Many clans leaders attended the meeting  including Kakashi & Miwa. Kakashi attended the since he's the Anbu chief before Minato, the 4th hokage relieved him for another mission. To watch over Kushina.

Miwa attended because she's one of the elite jonin of the village & she directly worked under Minato.

Meeting ended & it was decided that Lord 3rd will take over the position as the hokage again. Lord Danzo tried to opposed it, but everything went in veil.

Everyone started to leave the room. Kakashi did the same, so did Miwa. But a voice stopped her moves. It was Danzo.

She turned around " Miwa Zenin. I heard that your younger passed away while protecting the villagers. I'm sorry for your loss. But I'm curious..." Danzo spoke.

Kakashi stopped on his track & turned around. Lord 3rd & Many council members stopped & turned around facing both.

"About what..? " Miwa asked, her eyes turned cold looking at the man in front of her. She knows him well, even before her clan was massacred.

"About the jutsu your kid brother did, I wonder from where did he learn that jutsu of his...? " Man in front of her spoke making her wanna choke him to dead.

" Well... That's something you shouldn't be taking care off. I suggest you to keep yourself out from Zenin family.... Cuz I know your little tricks. I'm telling you.." Miwa spoke in rage & stepped closure to Danzo.

"I know everything, including why the Uchiha were dispatched late for our support that night" She whispered slowly . Danzo's eyes went wide hearing her words.

"My father was Zenin clan's leader, his methods were good, all he wanted was peace. But lemme tell you this I'm not my father. I won't keep quite if you ever mess with me. " She spoke with authority. Why not she's the clan leaders daughter after all. She knows how to deal with scumbags.

"What were you doing near the Zenin clan's grave yard the other day?? " Miwa asked with a smirk on her face. Her voice was full filled with anger. Danzo tried to mess with something which was close to her heart.

That's it Danzo started to feel cold. He stood there in silence. Everyone in room was shocked by her words.

" Miwa that's enough. We'll take our leave sir" Kakashi grabbed her hand & pulled her out of that room.

Shikaku Nara looked at 3rd hokage, he signaled him. They nodded their head in agreement & left.

-

"What were thinking there Miwa? ? " Kakashi asked as a sigh left from his mouth. Miwa just looked down. "Forgive me... I just got carried away " She whispered not looking at him.

He sighed " I know how you feel rn.... It feels like everything's happening around is against you. And rn it burdens your heart. " Kakashi said holding her hand.

He knows...

He can understand, after all she's going through the same thing, once he did. Loosing their loved ones in front of them, yet couldn't do anything for them.

He's the only one who could understand. He knows the value of those bonds, that she shared all her life.

Rn he even lost his last bond, he lost his sensei...